• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread January

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread January


    Quick Question Megathread January

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    If you have a quick question you can post it there. The post is stickied all month outside of announcement so don't worry someone will see it.

    Although old some of these links should help newcomers in the game:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Game DST - February 13, 2021 - Find some friends to play DST.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Hello, post a comment if you are looking for people to play DST with, don't forget to mention your platform. If you missed Meme days you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Did... did something just move in my room??

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Level up!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:51 AM PST

    First fire hound attack.... Watching my beautiful camp go up in flames :(

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    I drew my character and my friend's character in the style of the game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    A little fan art I did.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    My First Fan Art

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    I found 9 huts of wildbores in my Reign of giants DLC. Its has 4 neighboring pigs. Continuing 10 seconds of walking on the road i found a town of pigs with a king... is this lucky? I don’t really know what to do with all these pigs since i keep dying from combat in my past playthroughs xD

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:01 AM PST

    Not new but very unexperienced. Any tips for starting out.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:55 AM PST

    Me and my buddy bought this game to play together about 6 months ago hoping to play it during the quarantine. We played it for a few days but we could never really figure out the characters we were confident with or the tips for reducing sanity loss and hunger. Now we just started playing the game again and we figured out the farming mechanic, sorta, we were killed because we neglected the time of day and thus couldn't experience all of it. The farthest we've gotten is day 10 with a Garden Thingamajig starting to work. For reference I was play WX and he was playing Wolfgang. I was wondering if you guys had any tips for starting out or tips as for characters that are good. Anything is greatly appreciated as this game hurts our minds but we want to play it well.

    submitted by /u/Drag0nS0ul1226
    [link] [comments]

    I knew the night hands were familiar from somewhere. During some nostalgia, I found where.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Changing device

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    If I change my device will my multiplayer saves still be saved there as well?(not host) for example if I play on PublicDstserver1 as Wilson on my old device and when I move to the new device will my character and item still be saved in the same server or not? If not how do I move/get it back?

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    Friday Night Fighting

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Let's talk domestication.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Let's talk domestication.

    https://preview.redd.it/8smjwvuhy2h61.png?width=329&format=png&auto=webp&s=1edbe2928cb2abddd5031cfe9a53b3afc54ec41c

    In this recent event (Year of the beefalo), something has resurfaced in my mind, the fact that, even before the event, the only indispensable mod in my library was "Beefalo Trivial Domestication" because I enjoy the speed boost and having the beefalo in general, but I personally think is simply too much work, even in the late game, is not worth it:

    -Obedience is lost too easily.

    -The Beefalo consumes too many resources.

    -The beefalo can horny up and get all of your good intentions left to waste.

    -The beefalo can still be killed.

    Isn't there a way to make it fun and renewable? like with Woby, maybe allow ridable pets? is just an idea, but I would really like beefalos domestication to get revamped after this event.

    submitted by /u/Wafran
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question!!!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:37 PM PST

    On Steam I've been wanting to get Dont Starve Together for me and my 4 friends. It says that one purchase gives you two games, one for you and one for a friend. My plan is to buy it for myself and give my second to 1 friend. If I do the thing where you can buy games for your friends, will that friend then have two copies to give to the last friend?

    submitted by /u/Turtsles2
    [link] [comments]

    Where Are the Caves?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Hi there, my boyfriend and I are new at DST, and at most last 50 days or so. These last couple of weeks, we've noticed that there aren't any cave entrances anywhere on the map. Is this normal? Is it like loading in to a world with only twiggy trees? Or are we encountering some type of glitch?

    submitted by /u/lovelylysa21
    [link] [comments]

    hello guys, i was having a hard time with Warly in the early game so i made this list of early game recipes for him.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Looking for a resource/guide to outline the benefits of each character in a group setting

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Looking to get back into DST, and I'm wondering what the down and dirty team benefits are of each character. For an example, I never knew Maxwell's biggest strength is insanely fast logging. Is there an outline for what everyone brings to the table? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Zytoxine
    [link] [comments]

    best character for a veteran?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I've been playing don't starve since it first launched and I've been wondering, what would be the best character in don't starve together for me? I've played as all of them for years, but I just can't choose a favorite

    so far I'm most interested in Wendy and Wilson, but I'm not 100% sure, I don't like Maxwell's shadow clones, Wickerbottom just... kinda isn't for me and the others have some other stuff that just don't 100% fit me, overall, they're all very great characters, I'm just not sure which one to choose

    submitted by /u/LunLunRanch
    [link] [comments]

    How to craft the farms?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Sorry im new in dont starve together, im playing with a friend and we want to craft basic and advanced farms and we cant find them in food crafting menu, we need to craft something else?

    submitted by /u/kobaskis
    [link] [comments]

    Main kitchen area design I'm working on (the bird cages are off screen and the bee boxes will be taken down) ~Creative mode

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Soooo, Summer never happened? (Question)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Yesterday I posted on here about how to survive summer (that was supposed to be on day 56) and now it's day 86... And still no summer. I'm not exactly sure why, like if it was a bug or something, but I found a game 'trap' according to my character (IT'S A TRAP WX-87). I opened the chest and broke the ice box and ever since, it's been Winter and Spring/Autumn and then Winter again. Experienced players will know what trap I'm talking about... Can anyone confirm the trap is what prevents summer from happening? Or maybe it's a bug? Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Barbaric_man654
    [link] [comments]

    Hey where can I find someone to play?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    I bought dst to play with a friend but mi friend didnt want to play anymore, and I really want to play with someone but I didn't know anyone who have the game, spanish is my first language but I understand very good english and I think that we can understand each other

    submitted by /u/kobaskis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment