• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Don't Starve this made me hungry

    Don't Starve this made me hungry


    this made me hungry

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    My finished RoG Base

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Just got past humid season now they sell this

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Killed deerclops on my own for the first time

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    That was pretty stressful

    submitted by /u/despacitospiderreeee
    [link] [comments]

    Is it common to find this many walrus camps?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone have some survival tips I'm never to don't starve so I modified the world a bit

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Hey, I know these kind of posts are frequent but..

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Just redownloaded DST after a year or so, and I've very lost. I got a decent start, but died of sanity loss. So, I have some questions, for someone who hasn't been a part of the community for a while.

    1. Good ways to keep sanity up?

    2. General tips to start out?

    3. Best way to learn how to kite enemies?

    submitted by /u/HollowSquid347
    [link] [comments]

    some bees from my bee box just disappear and it ends up in the corners of the map, could someone help me?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I'm so lucky

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    ruins rush

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    i have been practicing ruins rushes latelly, but there is some stuff i think i could improve more by just asking

    1-where should i put my mini base with the alchemy engine, fire pit, ice box and crock pot? i have tried by the entrance of the wilds biome, but could i go further withouth having to worry about the nightmare phase?

    2-what should i do during the nightmare phase? are there any safe spots besides the ones far away from the wilds and ruins?

    3-how do i get the gems? ive once reached a pseudo science station but left nearly empty handed because i laked gems to make pretty much anything

    4-any golden rules that i should follow when choosing between moggles and lantern, specially during combat?

    5-what is actually worth it mining there besides statues?

    6-is the labyrinth worth it or is it far more of a "for fun thing" people do?

    submitted by /u/DerpFern
    [link] [comments]

    No more frustrating beginnings

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Any advice you have for beginning players?

    submitted by /u/Wyfler
    [link] [comments]

    I will give myself a winter-only challenge. What items should I give myself at the start?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I will use Wilson for that, he is my favorite and, as the default character, he is alright to test a challenge.

    I was thinking about starting off with a winter hat and a heat stone. Is that unbalanced?

    Should I add a short autumn and a short Spring to the year?

    submitted by /u/CellanKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together is deleting my servers regularly

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I've been making solo DST servers since they don't update DS anymore and I like DST better. However the game keeps deleting my saves. Last night I had a map that I got to day 50 on. Today I went on and the server was gone. I didn't die so I don't understand why it disappeared. This is the second time this has happened to me and I don't understand why it keeps happening

    submitted by /u/jeffgoldblumisdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transform Chester on the switch ?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    New Home won't be canon

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    After the video of New Home relase trailer I realize that New Home won't make sense in game lore let me explain why:

    1. Wilson cannot exist in game: We see Wilson is a character in New Home but we also know it's Wilsons world which he created because of throne so that means he cannot exist in 2 places or he cannot exist in the game (And who wants to suffer more in a world u just escaped?)

    2. Wilson cannot add people he didn't see in New Home; We saw that Wigfrid is a character in the new game but this game takes place after Wilson saving Maxwell and not before the Portal he built with him also it cannot be Throne because Wilson is not familiar with Wigfrid in game (He should know her since he saw her before but they only met after the Portal)

    3. Portal exist in the wrong time: We see in gameplay that you need to connect with the Portal to finish the game or a minigame but we know only Codex Umbra hold the blueprints of the Portal and it cannot be Charlie because game takes time before her it cannot be Wilson because he didn't see the blueprints yet.

    So Klei Team if you are seeing this I want answers to those 3 stands I made or at least a confirmation if the game is canon or not.

    submitted by /u/CommunicationGreat69
    [link] [comments]

    Discord?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Is there a discord server for this game? For like discussing the game and asks questions in real time?

    submitted by /u/SculPoint
    [link] [comments]

    I am bush man

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Can't get Don't Starve Together mods working

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Birds don't accept eggs anymore?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I know they don't accept cooked eggs, but not even normal ones now?

    submitted by /u/tarbolino
    [link] [comments]

    Switch Seeds??

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Is there any way to identify/implement World Seeds in the Switch version?

    Also is there any way to influence where Maxwell's Door Spawns?

    submitted by /u/Beckphillips
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Herald and the lore implications of it

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I've always wondered about the ancient herald's links to that of "them" or the ancients. It's one of only like 3 shadow bosses in all the series (Shadow clockworks, Fuelweaver, Herald) and each seem to have been dissected for what they mean for the game besides the herald. I came up with a few theories as to his implications, such as him being a living, breathing ancient, albeit corrupted by the nightmare fuel and "then". What's everyone else's theories on him?

    submitted by /u/Boney_Zoney
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent summer and winter world, which one is harder?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    I'm playing a permanent winter world and I think that it's harder than summer. Most plants don't grow, short day, snow makes it hard to see roads. In summer plants still grow, and most of the problems of summer can be solved by hiding in cave. So is there anything that makes summer harder than winter?

    submitted by /u/BadassMinh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment