• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Don't Starve Guys why isn't it working

    Don't Starve Guys why isn't it working


    Guys why isn't it working

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    A Webber color sketch

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    I crocheted a little Chester! (You can open him too!)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    I drew deerclops

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Hello :D sorry if I wasn't very active, I was busy with school ;w; sooooooo here's another Wes but a bad boy XD which I did a few weeks ago .Thanks to my friend who gave me the idea to create it :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Drying benefits for meat?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    I saw you could make a drying rack which could be INCREDIBLY useful for long exploration trips, but I don't know how stats change compared to a crock pot or the campfire. Is there a benefit to drying other than having it last infinitely (and does it last infinitely?)

    submitted by /u/Barbaric_man654
    [link] [comments]

    My last Wes artwork for Klei. Enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    The option to increase resources on xbox one

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Why cant I put "lots" or even "more" as an option on resources when making a world? Is there any way to get that to be a thing like on pc? Or am I just stuck with what it is permanently.

    submitted by /u/Mast3rDraco
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Tips?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    I've recently began replaying Don't Starve Together after about a year of not playing, and I know that I have to make a science machine and an alchemy engine, and then a prestihatitator, but I've had difficulty getting anywhere past day 10. Any beginner tips? I play solo, if you wanted to know. Thanks! Really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/GloatyMcGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I quit my world or restart the game, it reverts my world to day one. I'm able to roll it back to a recent save every time, but it still reverts to day one afterwards.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Previously I've had issues where when I blue screen my computer I permanently lose the world, but this one is just really strange to me. I make sure to manually save a few times before quitting so I have a recent save to roll back to. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/Shaitan_Adversary
    [link] [comments]

    Need help I’m in adventure mode first chapter king of the winter everything is going great I have great items enough fire ressources but I can’t seem to find any of the things I explored the whole map no wormholes at all the divining rod is moving faintly (weakest signal) this is the best run I had

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment