• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Don't Starve Beginner Question Megathread 11

    Don't Starve Beginner Question Megathread 11


    Beginner Question Megathread 11

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:54 AM PST

    Copy paste of the previous one because don't have much reddit time lately ;)

    If you have any question about the game and don't feel like making a post you can put it down there. Don't forget to mention it if you want the answer as spoiler-free as possible.

    Some of the links are getting pretty old so if you have any suggestion that could help new players, do share, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kuirem
    [link] [comments]

    More fan art from my 6-year old - Moose Goose!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Poor guys

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Is it possible to play shipwrecked on don't starve together?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:33 AM PST

    Uhm, I'm planning on buying don't starve together and I was wondering if that was possible.

    submitted by /u/SafeCarry
    [link] [comments]

    New day new art, except this one is kinda old (aplogies about the camera)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Can someone tell me what it means (i'm new to the game)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    Dolly the Doughnut Lady (Character Mod)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Dolly the Doughnut Lady (Character Mod)

    Recently I updated my ol' character mod with a big graphical overhaul.

    https://preview.redd.it/u8oect8zetw31.png?width=863&format=png&auto=webp&s=67a1b15b0eeb5ce2550d0cdbe9a757b7b498104c

    She's an old oc of mine, and I think that I'm finally about done with this mod as a whole!
    I'm really happy with how this came out. She's got a fully customized speech prefab file, custom sprites for everything, custom sounds, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting.

    Stats:
    - Health: 150
    - Hunger: 150
    - Sanity: 200

    Quirks:
    - 15% damage debuff
    - 15% faster hunger rate
    - Looses sanity to rain; sanity drain scales depending on rain intensity

    If you wanna, come check it out on steam!

    submitted by /u/TheBoneZoneDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    Caves Save File Location: I hate earthquakes

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    I recognize it's a useful way of getting more minerals, but I'm getting really tired of seeing my screen shake violently.

    Where can I turn this off via changing the save files?

    submitted by /u/amber-clad
    [link] [comments]

    That’s definitely a bad omen.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Reed Trap: Spawning in the Caves with Light Flowers

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:52 PM PST

    According to the wiki, this set piece is possible! Has anyone ever actually seen it though? I feel like that would be so cool to see!

    submitted by /u/brittmunch
    [link] [comments]

    How to start a game solo?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:06 PM PST

    I've been playing a lot of solo DST so i decided to get normal dont starve, since it was on sale anyway. But until now, although i have noticed some changes, things are either the same or harder. Same stuff every time: i get grass, twigs and tools and other crap, go around a quarter of the map, kill my grass and twigs by making 2 torches every night because for some reason the nights are LONGER than in dst, and evantually die from all the health loss along the way. I need some tips, DESPERATELY. (I usually play wilson but im testing webber out)

    submitted by /u/Elido2005
    [link] [comments]

    Any successful console Fuelweaver solo kills out there? Post ROT update. (Patched bone cage)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    You can no longer avoid the bone cage and must rely on Lazy Explorers. Anyone having any luck without lure plants or gun powder? I am geared to the gills. Tons of perogi/jerky/taffy / 5 weather pains/ 3 crowns/ 2 clubs/ 4 dark swords/ magi/ nightmare amulets/ jellybeans/ bee queen crown/ 15+ battlehelms/ using Wolf/ etc.

    I may just need to keep practicing but things really get out of hand towards the midway point of the fight after a few unseen hands cycles. Console makes it exceedingly hard to manage an inventory especially when the items move around and never stay in the same slot. On top of that targeting with Weatherpains is a damn joke on console. Couldn't imagine using a clunky xbox controller.

    Just curious if anyone has pulled it off lately and has some tips. I never run out of food, so many nightmares spawn that I eventually get stunned too often to eat and recover. Let alone item management. It's a blast but also a trainwreck.

    submitted by /u/-DaddyDarkLord-
    [link] [comments]

    Winter is not that hard as Wurt

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Surviving winter as Wurt isn't that hard. I just plant 30 berry bushes,collect them before winter and use ice and berries in a crockpot for berry jam.After that I put them in an icebox and im good for winter food.

    submitted by /u/lepermain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment