• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Don't Starve Wortox skin ideas

    Don't Starve Wortox skin ideas


    Wortox skin ideas

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Wilson portrait

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I got bored and decided to try and draw the Doom Slayer as a Don't Starve character

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Wortox with a flower crown

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Not great, but im still trying

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    RUN!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    My favourite sisters ❤️

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    The one where Wilbur isn’t dead

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    A quick attempt at a character design.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    When you open a can of wupass

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    My first summer!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Hi I suck at don't starve and I just lived through my summer without a thermal stone barley surfing on mandrakes and almost being killed by a terrorbeak. Not much to say I'm just happy I lived through my first winter and summer.

    submitted by /u/lokareo-studieos
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best guide for beginners? I've just bought the game (DST) with my friends

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    True, anon.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I guess WX designed that spawn..

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Best way to go through ruins for beginners?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Solo console ROG

    I'm a mid-level player but when it comes to caves I'm a beginner. What are ways for me to get through the ruins when im a beginner? This is my first time doing it.

    Here's the stuff I have: 3 dark swords (I made them just because) Dark armor Tentacle spikes as main weapon Football helmets Moggles Lantern Miner hat Gold tools

    Also I'm playing as Wilson right now!

    submitted by /u/FFrancis24
    [link] [comments]

    I need an opinion

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    So I've been playing Don't Starve on my switch. I really like the game and it's 2 expansions that I have. I was looking at the game on steam and I saw that there is another expansion that I don't have, as well as DST. Would it be worth it to buy the game on steam for Hamlet? Also, besides it being multiplayer, what is different in DST vs the base game?

    submitted by /u/Sexy_Donovan
    [link] [comments]

    My own character concept

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So here's a little idea I had for a Don't Starve character:

    Wynfield - The Arcane Master

    Quote: "The force of nature shall bend to my will!"

    Stats: 100 Health, 150 Hunger, 225 Sanity

    Special Powers/Abilities:

    • Can craft magic items 1 tier earlier (like Wickerbottom, but with Magic tab)

    • Has a unique item 'Magic Staff' which by default has a weak-ish ranged attack and infinite durability

    • Has access to a tab 'Spells' which allow him to craft Spell Stones to use on his staff, creating various spells (firing these spells cost Hunger; the spell stones lose durability when used)

    • Magic items drain less/no sanity, are more effective and lose less durability when used by him

    • Above average sanity

    Disadvantages:

    • Low max health, making him vulnerable

    • Deals -25% damage when attacking unarmed or with non-magic weapons

    • Non-magic tools or weapons (Axe, Pickaxe etc.) are less effective and break faster when used by him

    Sadly I can't provide an image, but I'd imagine him as an elderly looking man with gray, short hair and beard.

    I'm doing this just for fun, but I'd still love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Mikaelious
    [link] [comments]

    Dead at day 50, at least now I will know what to do against that giant deer monster before it will f*ck up my base

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    DST squads

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    What is the best 4 or 5 character combo nations in DST? Me and my friends are currently using Warly Winona Wickerbottom wormwood and woodie

    submitted by /u/bEAnz101O1
    [link] [comments]

    To Cheat or Not to Cheat? Krampus Sack

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    If I killed 100 Krampuses (Krampii?) and there is still no Krampus Sack (1% chance) dropped, what is your opinion on just straight up me command spawning it?

    submitted by /u/PDude15
    [link] [comments]

    big problem about LAG

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I've got a big problem and this is lag. I always play solo but I still got lag. This is because of I am playing on Turkish server (is there any Turkish server?) or caves enabled? When I remove caves on my world I can play like 0 lag but when caves enabled I got so much lag. I saw so many Youtubers didn't have lag.

    You guys have any solution for this lag please write it

    (I'm Turkish SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLİSH)

    submitted by /u/MajestrosTR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment