• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Don't Starve Bird Hunter

    Don't Starve Bird Hunter


    Bird Hunter

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Pig King doesn't like Glommers

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure this isn't how the caves are supposed to work

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Made my very own Chester!!!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Map generation mishap? island only connected via wormhole.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Hi! I'm new to the game and I really like the characters Wendy and Abigail so I decided to draw them, what do you think?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Well fuck

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    My new world was going amazingly for like 35 straight days. I had all the basics set up and had even managed to hit deerclops instead of tank like I usually do.

    All great until 4 fuck moose geese spawned on my base!

    What do I do now? Am I just fucked? Can I stop them spawning there? Fr I have to wait them away to use my alchemy engine

    submitted by /u/P1E319
    [link] [comments]

    My berry bush got stuck in a pond

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Don’t understand building walls in DST

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:08 PM PST

    If you can't build a gate what it the point of building walls. Why build them around your base if they will only get it. Halp!

    submitted by /u/hornitoad45
    [link] [comments]

    DsT character tier list?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Haven't played this game in some while. So are there any current tier lists I can look at? If not, may you give me your personal view on how current tier list looks like? Thanks for helping.

    submitted by /u/unsocial_thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Having some boss troubles in dst

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    I can kill deerclops no problem in vanilla 1 player, but in dst he keeps getting me.. any advice for a semi noob?

    submitted by /u/Colcub
    [link] [comments]

    New aiming idea for Don't starve console editions like nintendo switch xbox ps.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    So i have tried to kill Queen in hamlet and i took out 7 pig guards and in battle i hitter my own soldiers and I got killed . I have idea for new option menu like which i can hit and which i can't . So when I would go to options I just would click on that i can't hit pig guards so i can't hit them accidentally because it's really hard to find spot to kill her or when I'm in team. Or we could have that we can switch between choosing items in inventory and cursor like you you can click on joystick and now you have cursor with which i can aim for enemy . Just an idea what could be added and I hope this will be heard because it's really hard and do you have some tips to kill as fast as I can that Queen like before third season?

    submitted by /u/Trotlicek666
    [link] [comments]

    did all of my figure sketches turn into pawn ones?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    when picking up my pile of sketches to store them i noticed that toadstool, ancient guardian, bearger, moose goose and many other sketches have disapeared including the ones for shadow clockworks. did they turn into pawn sketches or i just lost them somewhere? is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/stonks12345678
    [link] [comments]

    Fuelweaver on console is impossible

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Im looking for tips on the fuelweaver fight on console. I was told that 2 weather pains are not enough to kill him and you could say thats why i lost but nope. Its because the console controls are absolute garbage. The second he activates his healing phase I cannot do anything. The weather pain will not lock onto fuelweaver or the shadows on console if you are in the bone cage. it will not trigger. In certain situations it will but its still not enough to get rid of the woven shadows and any damage you do is negated. Anyone on console know anyway I can beat him because i feel like it's impossible without cheese. I know im not good at doing the fight but im not even sure its possible with how garbage the weather pain controls are.

    submitted by /u/AffectionateCoast563
    [link] [comments]

    Can monkeys still from a moving hutch?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    What is the best way to learn all recipes & plants with recipe book & garden-hat?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Isn't there a mod or code or something?

    submitted by /u/KokonuzSK
    [link] [comments]

    Is Pocket Edition for iOS even updated anymore?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    And is Pocket Edition different than Play Together? I want to download this game but I don't want to, if it isn't updated regularly or they have quit working on PE for Play Together. Thanks in advanced.

    submitted by /u/Chasty-
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Online and offline worlds

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    So I'm playing alone DST and my Internet connection is pretty bad, which are the disadvantages of offline worlds? Can I use skins as in online servers? Also, Can I make a online world offline? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Magobo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment