• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - February 11, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - February 11, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - February 11, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    HAPPY YEAR OF THE POOFALO. BEEFALO... I mean OX ��

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Wurt feeds a spider

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Jesus Rabbit

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Drew Wendy's portrait

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Are bunny farms still viable???

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:16 AM PST

    I heard there was a nerf to the bunnymen's drops, so i'm just wondering if I should still set one up in my world.

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Wahid
    [link] [comments]

    Woodie is egg

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Fps drops

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Hi, I have this problem that drops my fps whenever i hover over my inventory and its getting frustrating. Also is it possible to have over 60 fps ?

    submitted by /u/KW2601
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished killing 12 lvl 3 shadow knights with catapults

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Just finished killing 12 lvl 3 shadow knights with catapults

    https://preview.redd.it/0nc9y5a4xyg61.png?width=1816&format=png&auto=webp&s=963a5befab0b3c24757c8fad519fb6bf933c14e8

    I got 12 dark swords, 12 dark armour, 12 shadow hearts, and around 2 stacks of nightmare fuel.

    SUPER HAPPY

    submitted by /u/LazerKantana
    [link] [comments]

    so close :(

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Found a chest board with the characters in "inevitable"

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Where's my console players at!?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Hi I was wondering if anyone wanted to play don't starve together on the ps4 I got 300 hours of time spent on it and I would love to play If you want to play add laureate_dungeon

    submitted by /u/wolfienine
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Help!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I'm new to the latest farming update and I'm wondering why my garden is fighting back, these spilt bushes surround me and I nearly died picking my crops. I had left for 2 days, does leaving your crops cause problems? Please help, I love this new update but I don't want it to kill me!

    submitted by /u/Sunset_polaroid
    [link] [comments]

    Some crops don't really have a use and since farming has become much more viable, I drew some ideas for new dishes.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Whenever i play DST solo, i get disconnected between day 20 and 35.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Do you guys know anything that could be done to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Pontaguy
    [link] [comments]

    do somebody know how to make world

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    hi i need help. when i click generate world after 3 minutes of loading it says your dedicated server dont work but i dont want it i just want single player. does somebody know how to fix that ?

    submitted by /u/JIRK4cz
    [link] [comments]

    I have DST. Is it worth also getting DS?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:20 AM PST

    I really love this game, but I was curious if it was also worth getting DS?

    submitted by /u/dimpayyy
    [link] [comments]

    So, after a few attempts, I'm about to enter summer!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Sooooo, got another question. I'm about to go into summer and I'm trying to figure out how I should live. Do plants randomly set on fire for Pocket Edition and if so, what precautions can I take. The wiki is difficult to separate PE from PC/Console. And is overheating an issue? How can I defend from that? Lastly, should I just move to the cave or is there a good way to stay alive on the surface? Thanks y'all. And if you have any other tips, I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Barbaric_man654
    [link] [comments]

    Does Boss health regen if i die?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    I was fighting the queen wormant and i feel like i did a heafty amount of damage with my fat pig bat but uhhhhhh i kinda bit the dust but no worries i had got to the fountain of youth and planted that water. So the question does the queen worm ant regen her lost health now that i have left her arena of can i just keep farming the water and throwing myself at her till she dies

    submitted by /u/a_relaxing_guy_
    [link] [comments]

    About guard pigs against bat waves

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Assuming you want the pig skin from the bat waves to come, you need to wait in your house until day for them to actually use their halberds (which are more effective obviously). Not only does this seem really boring, it's kind of a stretch really.

    So what is the best method of dealing with these bats outside of Hamlet? Elephant cactus is the solution to this problem, assuming you have both shipwrecked and hamlet in the first place.

    Here's my concern. If the best solution is an end-game plant from another dlc that requires a lot of work to obtain, then should'nt pig guards be at least a bit more reliable? Heck, hounds in ROG and crocodogs in SW both have simple solutions, tooth traps or houndius shootius.

    So yeah, pig guards bad and dumb, they literally prioritize putting out campfires and taking oincs of the fucking floor over fighting you in close combat (at least from what I experienced).

    the tldr of this post is literally just pig guards are dumbasses. It may be intentional, but for late-game purposes, it's more detrimental than beneficial.

    Also ignore this post if it doesn't fly lol

    submitted by /u/XotilaterChocolater
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment