• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Don't Starve Made A Meme

    Don't Starve Made A Meme


    Made A Meme

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Am I wrong? Thank you klei for all you've done this year you're the only game I know that hasn't had content delayed and I respect that and nearly every month klei delivered with new content to play with my friends and made my 2020 alot better.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    It is finished

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    I drew the magical goat lad, Wortox. Enjoy.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    70+ hours gone from a missclick

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Playing on my day 540+ world with my friend, we got into some trouble with fire so we decided to roll back. Unfortunately rollback abs regenerate are right next to each other so I quickly pressed regenerate my mistake. It's all gone...I'm so sad that I don't even want to restart

    submitted by /u/benthebot15
    [link] [comments]

    Willow

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Where is the rest of the ruins? (part of it is bottom left)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    So my Chester came with a spider tag

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Since a lot of people seem to be itching for worlds with connected Lunar Island, here you go -- seed and further info in comments

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    DST - Connection issues only when playing with a friend.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    Our networks work flawlessly for anything else, the only problem arrises when we play DST together. It never happened for 80+ hours in the game and only started happening yesterday.

    We can play it fine for 2-3 minutes, but then the client performance drops to bad. If I host the server, the same thing happens for her. We can play every other game just fine and we tested just about everything, it seems to be only DST causing the issues.

    Anyone encountered something like that?

    submitted by /u/SnowEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Getting "Untriumphant" DST

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    So I don't play Maxwell all that much but I am still intrested in the untriumphant skin, however the skin is not weaveable so I was wondering as to how I could get it because the wiki isn't helping.

    submitted by /u/Smol_Teeth
    [link] [comments]

    Question about pig farm

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    I have the pig farm setup where a pigskin sits in the middle of a bunch of fence, so that the pigs get stuck on the fence. For the most part it's working, but when I go over sometimes there's a single fence that's destroyed and the pigskin is gone. Why does this keep happening? I didn't think pigs could break the fence

    submitted by /u/Epixca
    [link] [comments]

    Can use the lazy explorer on both Pug/Second Pig city - RoG world has Reins set piece - SW gave double the coffee than usual.. Best 200+ Playthrough I ever had!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    I made wilson and our little adorable chester into 3d world ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:04 AM PST

    Guys this is normal in a world??I never seen this before,when I exploring the desert I found this but cant explain

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I need friends ����

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    I just got the game about 4 or 5 days ago im so used to playing on switch that there's so many new and different factors of DST that I need help so I wana start a server and I kinda need people to help me, NONE of my freinds even know what dont starve together is so I decided I need to throw away my old freinds and get new ones so if any body want to start a server with me and guid me through this crazy game let me know 😄

    EDIT: im 13

    submitted by /u/Soupier_Soup_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Only crows in deciduous forest

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    I've never used blowdarts before and I'm trying to stock up on a variety of feathers. But all that spawns near my base (in the deciduous forest) is crows. I've caught about 40, and its all crows. When I step out of the forest, I see redbirds. I checked the wiki, and it said nothing about the deciduous forest only having crows. What's up with this? I'm playing singleplayer dont starve together, if that matters

    submitted by /u/123ATV321
    [link] [comments]

    THEORY: Maxwell is Wendy's father

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Before you start downvoting this post hear me out. The similarities start in stats: Both Wendy and Maxwell have nothing special about their health and hunger stats, but their sanity is very powerful. Maxwell and Wendy both boast 200 sanity, while Maxwell can regenerate 6 sanity per minute while Wendy receives 25% less sanity drain from monsters.

    The bigger similarities start now. When they examine each other, Wendy says 'I feel a strange kinship with him' and when Maxwell examines Wendy he says 'what a familiar presence.'

    The last big piece of evidence is a big one, the names. Wendy and Abigail's last names are Carter. But, Maxwell's last name isn't Carter right? We don't even know his last name. Well, wrong, Maxwell is his stage name when he was a magician. Before he became Maxwell, lore states that his real name was... William Carter.

    submitted by /u/MetalFrogg
    [link] [comments]

    Problems i've been having

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I've begun a server with my friend, and I've noticed some problems in my world.

    • Whenever I try to dig up any turfs, the turfs just disappear
    • Garden Rigima jigs don't work at all.

    Has anyone else been having issues like these?

    submitted by /u/Thecornmaker
    [link] [comments]

    A question for you xbox players

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Could I play online with a friend while also playing split screen locally?

    Three people in the game, two players local on one console with the third online.

    I want to verify before buying it for xbox

    submitted by /u/Razvodka
    [link] [comments]

    cant find the lunar islands

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    ok, i know HOW to find them, look for flat areas of the map and boat out, i get it, but my world is set to branch never and loop always, so its just a giant circle, no flat edges, i found the hermit island in the hole in the middle of my map but have not been able to find lunar, i've tried boating, ghost scouting, and the method where you use the geography of the map to pinpoint, i just cant find it, has anyone found the island on the branch never loop always world setting?

    submitted by /u/ragefire9898
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment