• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Don't Starve Chester and Kaipo the Koalefant

    Don't Starve Chester and Kaipo the Koalefant


    Chester and Kaipo the Koalefant

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Gonna try to make a megabase next to the king of racist pigs

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    CAREFULLY!!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:14 AM PST

    My Woodie drawing

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    A repost from my first day on reddit to my first cakeday

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    My Winona drawing

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PST

    happy terrorbeak

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:43 AM PST

    What do you call an old glommer

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Help for a complete beginner

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Hey so in started playing don't starve a week ago and I have no damn Idea what I'm doing or what I should be prioritising. I've looked up videos but I get lost when they start talking about thing I've never heard of or come across before. I have a couple questions:

    First, how to get kill things without dying? So far I've died to a large swarm of spiders and a single tallbird, I've come to accept that I need to kill things to get more resources, but i always die before I can kill anything

    Next, what exactly is the point of this game? I'm kinda walking around gathering what I can but am I supposed to be doing something more productive?

    Finally, how are there so many resources I'm missing?! I've looked through the crafting list for the thing that helps you make more items and there stuff that I've never seen

    Any answers to my questions and/or general advice for a complete beginner would be really appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/FyreHusky
    [link] [comments]

    Community with friends

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Hey! If you're new or a veteran player, consider hanging out with us in a server we're trying to grow to have a good time. We prefer a more vanilla game, but we are considering a few mods. I don't want to just advertise so feel free to comment if you're interested!

    submitted by /u/therealicup
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock all the Don’t Starve characters?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    I recently got Don't Starve and I'm wondering how you unlock all the characters from all the DLC's. I don't really know if the Don't Starve wiki is reliable or not. So should I just trust the wiki for how to get all the characters?

    submitted by /u/RyeTheCow875
    [link] [comments]

    Deflated hot air balloon and shipwreck right next to each other!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I searched an entire cave and it only has TWO light flowers.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    I just can't believe it, worst RNG ever! They are both singles. And not close together or the entrance. I don't know if this is common or rare but in my experience usually a cave has enough that I never want for refuelling my hat/lantern. TWO. My other two caves had better be better or this will be a rough world, especially as I already decided to spend at least 1000 days here before world hopping. Just needed to vent.

    Maybe I need to give moogles a serious try this time.

    submitted by /u/HotAtNightim
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Drops

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    About the Twitch drops, do I have to watch non-stop to get a prize? Like 6h straight or i can take pauses?

    submitted by /u/NeuFlaas_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make a boat on don’t starve together on Xbox and if you can what is the recipe

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Adventure mode

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Is adventure mode supposed to be super hard? Is there a right way to play it because I've been rushing to get the parts and dying after around 3 days in the first chapter.

    submitted by /u/morrowindmasterrace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment