• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Don't Starve Maxwell and a Broodling

    Don't Starve Maxwell and a Broodling


    Maxwell and a Broodling

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Promoted ads actually giving decent don't starve advice

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Please assist in my search for sauce

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Killed moose Goose for the first time!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Crazy old magic man.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    DST - What are online basics?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I don't play games online a lot. I've played DST with other friends, but often play by myself. What are the basics of playing on a DST server?

    Does everyone make their own base? Do you share a base?

    What are the benefits of playing on a server? What should you never do (other than obviously stealing or destroying)?

    Can you use your own mods on a server? (example - minimap?)

    I'd consider myself an advanced beginner. I can survive through winter and often stop playing out of boredom or die doing something stupid. I just play casually, so I'm sure I'm missing a lot of game knowledge other than basic survival.

    Edited: added mod question

    submitted by /u/MedusaCascde
    [link] [comments]

    First time ever DAY 100 !! As Wigfrid (ROG)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Shell Bell Song Recreation - Zelda Lost Woods

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    DST or DS with dlc’s?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys after a long (7 year) break i bought dst and ds with all the dlc's. My question is which one would you suggest for me to play? Unfortunately I dont have any friend to play with. I did some search and people said dst is simply better due to the common updates, more stabilized, it has much more content etc but im not too sure about that. So back to the topic, the Hamlet dlc looks pretty neat but too afraid to actually play the dlc. I looked up some videos and it has looked as a hard dlc and a long time to learn one (hope this sentence makes any sense) i dont wanna play the original DS without dlc's due to the lack of content. Speaking of dlc's is RoG really that easy in DS as people told so? I cant talk about the SW because i know nothing about it... so yeah im pretty helpless. So which one would you suggets for a returning player (about 100 hour playtime in total). Thank you in advance for reading my topic!

    Edit: when i make a world the game asks me if i want to make the XY dlc compatible with XY dlc. Which combo you find the best?

    submitted by /u/atesz0422
    [link] [comments]

    How does Warly's rework pair with the others?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    carrat event dosn't work

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    i want to make a carrat race dedicated server,but only the scale work,the rest of the items don't work,it's me or even the other find this problem?

    submitted by /u/KOICAZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Webber or WX-78?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I just wanna know who you think is better? I like playing webber a bit more but I like both.

    submitted by /u/StickmanShow
    [link] [comments]

    Atrium Bishops

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any advice for dealing with about 12 bishops 6 of which are very close together and all aggro when one is hit, and are literal tumors to fight alone, the methods I already came up with are 1. Deal with it (the bluntest of methods) 2. Fetch the cave stalker on them (have to kill him after, -50 sanity) 3. Get rock lobsters to fight them (kinda slow tho) and 4. Utilize the magiluminescence as well as roads + cane to Swifty run through all of them before they get a chance to react (no bishop loot)

    submitted by /u/Stalebread47
    [link] [comments]

    best character?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi i'm new to the game. I was wondering what is the best character to use currently? which character is fun? I know wes is very bad..

    submitted by /u/TheBigDoggie
    [link] [comments]

    Volt Goats

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I have a Volt Goat herd and there's 8 of them. Aren't they only supposed to get up to 6? When they sleep, they always sleep together so I don't think they are 2 separate herds. I also haven't killed any previously. Are my goats bugged or is it 2 herds very close together?

    submitted by /u/MasterMem3r
    [link] [comments]

    Moose goose spawn point removal.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Is there a way to remove moose goose spawn nest? Perhaps old bell?

    submitted by /u/911yee
    [link] [comments]

    If deerclops doesn't spawn on day 30, does it mean it didn't spawn?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Im on vanilla don't starve, and deerclops didn't spawn on day 30. Is it going to spawn on a different day or did it not spawn (i know about the 67% chance).

    submitted by /u/MalingusTheDelingus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment