• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Don't Starve Lunar island was literally a jump away from us...

    Don't Starve Lunar island was literally a jump away from us...


    Lunar island was literally a jump away from us...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Here's a drawing I made of my favorite little plant.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Work in Progress Wilson art

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:47 PM PST

    My luck in the winter is always -100

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Somehow ended up with two Abigails

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    So this is what shadow hands were all along..

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    How do I find the ruins? I have looked everywhere and it is day 10..

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:15 PM PST

    I’ve been playing for 75 hours and I still can’t get past day 20 (about the time winter starts). Can anyone help or give strategies to prepare for winter?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Hello me again ^^ I just uploaded a video of me creating that Chester fanart I posted a few days ago, it would mean a lot if you could like or even subscribe and if you would like to see me create some more characters pls write them in the comments!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    About the Ruins

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    I play regular dont starve (on my phone since I dont have a pc) and I was just exploring caves. I find this orange plugged sinkhole which I immediately knew it was the Ruins. After I entered, my game crashed. Is this normal? Or is there anyway to fix it since it saved and everytime I reload it brings me back down there. I spent a lot of time on that world. (3rd winter)

    submitted by /u/Memeboi_12
    [link] [comments]

    Guys its normal has this number of killer bees so close in the map in a loney island?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    A quick doodle of Wolfgang

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Mods

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Is there a way to get mods on don't starve together on ps4? I've seen a lot of helpful mods but I don't know how to get them

    submitted by /u/MasterStrings12
    [link] [comments]

    Are Relocated Berry Bushes Actually Worth It?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I've gotten a lot of mixed messages and I'm personally neutral on the subject but are relocating berry bushes actually worth it?

    Because, I mean, I get that it makes them a lot more accessible and all that and they are good for gobbler farms. However on the other hand you have to give them more manure after a few harvests and that sounds like a real pain, so do the pros actually outweigh the cons?

    submitted by /u/king5462
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to regen caves without regenerating the overworld?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    My caves spawned without anything in the ruins. I checked and there was no ancient pseudoscience station in the entire world. Should I just spawn in everything usually in the ruins using commands?

    submitted by /u/Pirateqeenjackbright
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I have played a ton of this game for a really long time, and I finally not only survived through winter, but I also killed clopsy on my first time living long enough to see him. though a treeguard did do a lot of damage to him before inevitably getting his shit lasered

    Edit: Happy new year everyone, I know this is 6 days late but damn it we're still new here

    submitted by /u/jastondragon
    [link] [comments]

    I ruins rushed again today... Needless to say, it didn't end well

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    I ruins rushed again today... Needless to say, it didn't end well submitted by /u/MetalFrogg
    [link] [comments]

    First time Ruins Rushing! I died shortly after this screenshot when the nightmare cycle began... LOL

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Wortox soul hop while moving inconsistent for anyone else?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    I play as Wortox and it seems like half the time I'm able to soul hop (right clicking anywhere on my screen) while I'm actively moving (holding W), yet half the time it doesn't work. It's not because I'm hovering over something and when it doesn't work, I could spam it as many times as I want and anywhere on the screen and it still won't work.

    It will randomly 'fix' itself through normal gameplay and it will start working again, but it's super annoying to not know if I need to stop moving before I hop every time I want to teleport (especially if I'm being chased by something fast like a terrorbeak).

    I assumed it was related to one of my mods, but over the past 2 days I have disabled mods one at a time then played until it occurred and I have now gone through my entire list of mods where it still happened with each of the mods disabled one at a time.

    I suppose it's possible that more than 1 of my mods cause it so even when one is disabled, the other is still able to get in the way.

    I will try disabling every mod at once and play for a while to see, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this?

    EDIT Just disabled every single mod and within 5 minutes of playing, I was unable to soul hop while moving. This also occurs on my desktop and laptop so I doubt it is specific to my pc. Sounds like a bug within DST itself.

    submitted by /u/arthur_vandelay12
    [link] [comments]

    How to trap grass geckos reliably/forever in spite of the fence bug?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    The usual method for trapping grass geckos is to fence the entire area. But they can clip through the fence occasionally and you'll gradually lose geckos over time until there are none left. This is non-sustainable.

    I have also seen some solutions that put double fencing, but it seems like it's just delaying the inevitable. Eventually once in a while some are bound to clip through both fences.

    Is there a system that prevents any chance of geckos escaping the farm via the bugged fence jumping?

    submitted by /u/monsieurpooh
    [link] [comments]

    Bad at game need help

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Best I run i had was I had a science machine and then died help me get better

    submitted by /u/mooperdooper555
    [link] [comments]

    Loaded map

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Hello, i was just wondering if theres an item that loads the map for you while youre away, i can see that my spider farm are not active while im away which i find a little trouble some as i tried to keep it a bit away from my current main base

    Any suggestions or info?

    submitted by /u/TheTrueAryan
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first time drawing a character with a different art style.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Vaporwave inspired Wilson

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment