• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Don't Starve the musical is based off the trailer for don't starve together

    Don't Starve the musical is based off the trailer for don't starve together


    the musical is based off the trailer for don't starve together

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Is there a way to regenerste tallbird nests?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I had a somewhat automaded big meat farm is a tall bird set piece and becouse of summer half of it is gon, is there a way to regenrate the nests? And if not is there a mod that can regemrate them?

    submitted by /u/pineappleguy8
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You can push yourself out of bounds by using a dropped staggered moleworm, and *freely walk back* (more in comments)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Keeping sanity during winter

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Hey friends, I recently started with DS on PS4. After several early deaths I reached day 18 with a good supply of wood, food and rabbit traps, ear warmers and a heat stone. So with winter coming I felt well prepared. But now (day 26), my sanity is dropping very fast, and there are no flowers left nearby my base.

    How long will this winter last, and how can I keep up my sanity?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Haemstead
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 NEED HELP SURVIVING WINTER

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Hello!

    Me and my two friends are currently on day 29 struggling to survive winter, we have a small base with a small farm and some berry bushes, food is a scarcity and wood has been a struggle to come by because of the cold and constant lack of wood, cut grass and food. Insanity levels are low and hunger is the same. Looking for help, if you want to help message me on ps4 at TRU-LilTex2323.

    submitted by /u/HawgsUSA
    [link] [comments]

    Should i base on lunar? (Playing wortox)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Funny text here

    submitted by /u/KarenisntNwordidiot
    [link] [comments]

    Forgive me

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:15 PM PST

    My gf and I after finding out that hounds ARE NOT slowed by sandstorm c:

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Does the rain-o-meter function underground in the same fashion it does on the surface?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    question about starting item reskins

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Do they automatically equip on your starting item when you first start the game? Specifically, I just got Abigail's nostalgic and I made a new game but still had the default flower. Is this a bug, and if not, how do I access the reskin?

    submitted by /u/TehStrangeWizard
    [link] [comments]

    DST Dedicated Server Problem

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Hi, I'm trying to host DST Dedicated Server on debian 10 and i launched server several times but settings.ini didn't created and even whole /.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/ directory didn't... Any help?

    submitted by /u/mruwiszon
    [link] [comments]

    Offline wortox???

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    So I have recently found out that I cant play it offline I know why I'm here because I'm looking for a way to play it any mod or cheat to let me play

    submitted by /u/Lord-Moin
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on food farms?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    I wanna play as wortox and my main food source stems from bunny farms and i dont know how i can use wortox and farm them

    submitted by /u/KarenisntNwordidiot
    [link] [comments]

    Well, RIP 246 day world. You will be remembered

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    How does one design a Mega Base?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    What preparations are suggested? Do you draw it in a sqaure booklet?

    I've started improvising my very first one, but it doesn't look as sharp as I would like it to look.

    submitted by /u/LemmiwinksHUN
    [link] [comments]

    How many dark swords should i get for dragon fly?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    And is there a way to get overcharged as wx outside of spring? Or will the mag and cane be enough speed to kite it?

    submitted by /u/pineappleguy8
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking for advice!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Im a wx-78 main trying to survive summer and im struggling to find a way to do so. Also any help finding the oasis where antlion is?

    submitted by /u/Brownie_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment