• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Don't Starve I felt like drawing my favorite little spider again so here’s Snowfallen Webber!

    Don't Starve I felt like drawing my favorite little spider again so here’s Snowfallen Webber!


    I felt like drawing my favorite little spider again so here’s Snowfallen Webber!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Willow and Wilson's survivor skins drawing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    visually it looks very out of character of don’t starve... but i indulged myself and drew my fav, walter, making a garland, just for fun :D

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Love him or hate him he still wants to eat you

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Just end me.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:15 PM PST

    Moose/Goose I dont really care how you say it

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Guys I tried something

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    accidently speed ran making a smelter, i got one on day 8. what about you

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I want to draw a enemy. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    How do I pick the berries from just one juicy berry bush?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    I have a densely packed juicy berry bush farm. But I'm having difficulty picking just one bush and it's three berries. The berries get lost among the bushes and I end up picking another bush that drops three more and so on. Later on I find that I missed a few that have turned into rot. My world seems to only have juicy berry bushes. I'd rather have the regular bushes to make a farm.

    submitted by /u/clarkkent1521
    [link] [comments]

    gonna try to make my first mod, need help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Aight, so i'm gonna try and make my very first mod for DST, so im going to start with something simple, such as making Monster Lasagna restore 75 hunger as opposed to 37.5. How can I do this?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Top_Hat
    [link] [comments]

    Question about world-linking

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Can you link a don't starve reign of giants world to both hamlet and shipwrecked? (also can u create both Skyworthy and seaworthy?

    submitted by /u/HerbieLuppi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Don’t Starve on switch?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    I saved up 20$ for my switch since I don't have a lot of games for it (13 atm) and I have played the game before on pc. So should I get it?

    submitted by /u/dubster34
    [link] [comments]

    Can wigfrid eat taffy?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Can armor stack in dst?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Like can you combo a football helm and a log suit?

    submitted by /u/BodyweightBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    i can’t be the only one who realized this

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    so everyone has probably noticed that everybody but maxwell's name starts with a W

    now notice how an M is pretty much an upside down W

    and since maxwell was once the ruler of the world he has different views than everyone else when it comes to the world itself, i guess you could say that his views are... upside down.....

    i'm not sure if this was what Klei was going for but it's an interesting though imo

    submitted by /u/banmeifurgay
    [link] [comments]

    Heirloom Elegant in normal drops

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Heirloom Elegant quality can be obtained in normal skins drops? Is there a known percentage? I don't know how my friend got one

    submitted by /u/Playmond
    [link] [comments]

    Marble shrub nerf?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Have the shrubs been nerfed? It takes like 43 minutes per growth stage where it used to take like 6 - 10

    submitted by /u/Yuratul0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment