• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Don't Starve Not a big fan of my coloring on this one, but have a small vine comic with Walani and Warly

    Don't Starve Not a big fan of my coloring on this one, but have a small vine comic with Walani and Warly


    Not a big fan of my coloring on this one, but have a small vine comic with Walani and Warly

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Fan art based on two Klei Entertainment games: Wigfrid from Don't Starve and Pip from Oxygen not included. What do you think about it guys? Do you like it? :З

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    I am Wendy, God of flowers!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    How to decide where to build a base

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:10 AM PST

    Im a fairly new player and in most of my worlds I explore the map for the first ten to twelve days and then I try to build a base.

    The problem is that every time I build a base I die much more easily than when I was just wandering around and I thought it might have something to do with the location of my base

    (btw english is not my first language so I'm sorry if I made some mistakes)

    submitted by /u/Human_no6746634782
    [link] [comments]

    Good crop combinations for potato puree. Haven't seen this crop combination elsewhere yet.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    How much did you look up before playing the game?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Got DS during the winter sale a few weeks ago, and I've been enjoying it for the most part. Starting off with vanilla DS, then will work into the other DLCs.

    Question though, did you guys look up guides and stuff beforehand? I'm not one to look how to do things in games since it kind of ruins the experience for me, but I find myself getting stuck on how to progress a few times as well as missing out on some quality of life mechanics. Was just wondering if that is normal. There isn't a tutorial and you lack a lot of knowledge on how strong/weak certain enemies are.

    submitted by /u/destiny24
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play as a character while they are in the nightmare throne?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    I want to try for the first time the Adventure mode, but I found the Maxwell door with Wigfrid, a character I like to play. If she gets stuck in the nightmare chair, can I generate another world and play as her?

    submitted by /u/LeMariettt
    [link] [comments]

    Wagstaff Fanart by me

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    uhh are lunar islands supposed to spawn like this?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Best Season for basework?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    I was wondering what season you all like to do basework in: Planting saplings, making farms, reorganizing chests, etc.

    I've always preferred spring for a couple reasons

    • The small weather penalty. Spring is the optimal time to have your fullest inventory, all you need to negate rain is an umbrella, leaving your chest slot free for a backpack and head for ToS, miner hat for night work (another perk), etc

    • MooseGoose is completely and totally nonthreatening. It can't burn my base, smash my chests, or eat my food.

    • Id rather save more difficult tasks like spider queen fighting for the fall, when there are no weather penalties.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on it though, and whether you think the same or not!

    submitted by /u/Nolan_Lorenzo
    [link] [comments]

    How many glasses of wine do you need in order to be able to see Charlie?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Suggestion: Practical Gloves (Have been released on the Forum)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Suggestion: Practical Gloves (Have been released on the Forum)

    A. Warm Gloves: A hand equipment that adds 120 Insulation points when equipped. Can be used with Sewing Kit to repair.

    16 days durability. 6x Beefalo Wool 6x Fur Tuft/ 3x Bunny Puff

    B. Working Gloves: A hand equipment that make the characters craft or harvesting 25% faster. Other than that, it negates the damage of harvesting Cactus and Spiky Bush. The effect can stack with Winona's own perk.

    500 times use (Crafting an item, harvesting a material or food count 1 use). 6x Pig Skin 6x Fur Tuft/ 3x Bunny Puff

    Additional:

    C. Simple Warming Gloves: The easier version of Warm Gloves: A hand equipment that adds 60 Insulation points when equipped. Can be used with Sewing Kit to repair.

    8 days durability. 6x Beefalo Wool 6x Silk

    submitted by /u/MarkWong2002
    [link] [comments]

    Dst won’t turn on

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    When i click on dst it show that steam is turnong it on and then the icon dissapper and the game is not in the down tab or the actual game is not on my screen. But when i go to task manager i can turn it off in background procceses

    submitted by /u/Bigsmoge
    [link] [comments]

    Help Understanding Backpack Teleportato Transition?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Ok so wiki says this?:

    Players can use Backpacks in order to transport more items to the new world. The method involves burning a Backpack, then extinguishing the fire before it turns to Ashes. All Backpacks will be forced out the player's inventory after spawning in the new world (the same will happen after quitting/restarting the game). Note that if a Cave is entered while carrying the Backpacks, they will permanently disappear from inventory after spawning in the Cave.

    Am I alone if that makes little to no sense to me? You can can't bring a backpack with items to a fresh teleportato generated world unless you somehow are wearing it with it on fire as you are teleporting or what? Also, is there a difference between the backpack and the krampus sack in this regard?

    submitted by /u/AncientNostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment