• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Don't Starve nutcracker robot

    Don't Starve nutcracker robot


    nutcracker robot

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:03 PM PST

    Wes - JJBA

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Abigail from #dontstarvetohgether

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    This Dude is hitching a ride on boat and not he won't leave.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Advice for a Noob?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    My friend and I played DST for the first time last night, all we were able to do was make an axe, pick, shovel, spear, fire, and sicence machine. Were both low on food and struggle to find berries or seeds. In other words....were lost.(Also doesn't help I'm not much into survival games to begin with, the only one i've really gotten into was miencraft)

    How would you recommened playing wen brand new? First things to build and look for? Safe spots to "build"(Or whatever you do in this game...I keep thinking its like a nightare before christmas mixed with minecraft or terraria lol) Any setting/HUD tips to check out. Anything that helps is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kube_tube
    [link] [comments]

    i love this

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    The Morning Coffee

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Getting Around Woodie's Full-Moon Randomization Problem

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:21 PM PST

    I discovered the other day that apparently, if you transform into a Woodie form of your choice right before the full moon, not only do you avoid the randomization effect, but your weremeter fully replenishes. Basically, you get all the benefits of a full moon transformation without the negative randomization effect.

    Just thought I'd share this because I've seen a few posts a while back where people complained about random transformations happening on the full moon. Well, now you can make the full moon work for you.

    Also, if anyone who happens to be in charge of the Wiki reads this, I'd appreciate it if you could add this mechanic to the page on Woodie's curses.

    submitted by /u/Rinkusenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, I guess I'm rich.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Do you get all the PC skins on DST PS4? If not which ones have been removed?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a repeat post I've searched Google multiple times and there's not list for which skins are in the PC version that aren't in the PS4 version.

    Me and my gf want to play DST and are both very aesthetic people, we value our characters appearance highly haha. Since PS4 is having a DS mega bundle for cheap right now I was thinking of buying it for couch co-op but I'm not sure if all the skins are included since there are some very specific ones we love.

    We don't mind getting DST on Steam otherwise but I wanted to check before we spent any money rashly. Thanks for any help given!

    submitted by /u/PumpkinPookieLover
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this f*cking bug on Don't Starve Pocket Edition dude!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    The ultimate rivalry (I did the best I could)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Willow Buciarati VS Night Secco

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Does don't starve together have crossplay

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Between Xbox and PS4

    submitted by /u/PO-Extendus
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change the skin of an item that's already crafted?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:28 PM PST

    my base (no boss came. 64days��)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Where would you make a base?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Where would you make a base?

    Have no idea where to settle, just in the middle of the map where I put the question mark?

    https://preview.redd.it/n8hty2lb71541.png?width=1743&format=png&auto=webp&s=b2a0dc23eddb44371e45c87a53e059ff8713bf5f

    submitted by /u/Roboserg
    [link] [comments]

    Winter's Feast chests

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    The event has started and I got only one event chest since, on the first day of it. Meanwhile my sister gets them everyday alongside with the daily gift.

    Did you guys get any? Is that a bug, if so, any solutions?

    Help me, my sister already got Winona's Merrymaker head and I want also ;(

    submitted by /u/bzurzanka
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mates !

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Hey,

    I'm looking for people ( experienced or not ) to play long term vanilla map in DST. I can host for Europe ( France ). We can vocal or not depending of what you like. You can add me on steam (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083532601/ ).

    Have a nice day

    submitted by /u/AironneAs
    [link] [comments]

    I am on switch and want to swap

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    I don't have a computer to run don't starve or DST does anyone have a computer to recommend that isn't like 600+ or am I just going to have to save more money? also is switch going to get hamlet or is it really that forgotten

    submitted by /u/kingpotato999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment