• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Don't Starve I sure do love surprises.

    Don't Starve I sure do love surprises.


    I sure do love surprises.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Don't Starve Together: Return of Them - Reap What You Sow [Update Trailer]

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Happy Glomidays!! ( Crocheted with the fluffiest yarnz)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    My Character In the DST Art style! (Concept)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Free spools for everyone to lazy to read The Reap what you Sow update changelog, you're welcome!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Question about wardrobe

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Do clothing items actually benefit from the icons? Like defense icon. Snow icon. Etc. Wanting to unravel to unlock characters but am being picky on clothing i want to unravel and curious about this. Ps4 edition. DST

    submitted by /u/pepdiz
    [link] [comments]

    Nitre needs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I'm a Warly/Wormwood main and I'd really appreciate if you guys gave me advice for ways to get nitre since I need it for the exclusive crafts such as Chefs pouch & Compost wrap thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Warly-LeChef
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-play in Don't Starve Together?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Someone also think that would be a good idea if klei turn possible this idea, so players from different consoles could play together. You guys think would be possible?

    submitted by /u/andradesyllas
    [link] [comments]

    Plant registry - Dragonfruit

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Hey, what season do I have to farm in to get dragon fruit and what plant do I pair it with to get giant fruit.

    I assume summer for the first one for balance+dragon summer association but don't know for sure.

    submitted by /u/the4bestgame
    [link] [comments]

    Which bosses are necessary to kill?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    In DST, which bosses are mandatory to kill besides Deerclops? From what I understand, you can leave Dragon, Moose/Goose, and Bearger alone?

    submitted by /u/Epixca
    [link] [comments]

    Does the beta save files get deleted after the beta ends?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    I logged on today and don't have any of my beta worlds. Not sure if its possible to get them back.

    submitted by /u/LFGFurpop
    [link] [comments]

    Weird bug on shipwrecked PE.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    iPhone 11 Current update

    I'm only on day 4, but I've had this happen on 2 saves now.

    It seems to happen right after I eat something. The hot bar and the pause button and everything stops working. They are there, but nothing happens when I touch them. Menu, inventory, build bar, all of it... except the joystick. I can still walk around and move. I just can't do anything else.

    I was ok with dumping the save, but then it happened on another save.

    submitted by /u/Nytr013
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:13 AM PST

    What do I do after I get my base set up and winter comes I just get to a point in don't starve where I just don't know what to do I get my base set up all my crops growing a few science machines and a storage system and then I get to winter and then I just dont know how to progress anymore I am fairly new and I'm on Don't starve mobile could you give me some progress advice or tips or anything like that

    submitted by /u/AchillesOffical
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite skins?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Idk what to use my spools on and i have a lot of them so i'll get your favourite skins

    submitted by /u/Spook-_-Spook
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of lag compensation?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I've read quite a few people suggest that lag compensation should be disabled. Coming from other online games (fps, mmo's, rocket league), this sounds insane. I hate input delay, but still many people swear by it.

    The thing is, that most of those posts are from 2-5 years ago. So I'm curious if the predictive lag compensation has been improved since then.

    Also, does the predictive lag compensation only predict local client inputs or does it also do some prediction on non-client controlled units. For example, does it take into account your ping and show the butterfly where it thinks it will be in the future, or does the butterfly always get rendered exactly as the server's most recent message has stated?

    You would think that the NPC units would be fairly deterministic, at least in short periods of time, so that the local clients could predict what they will do in the very near future, providing a very solid experience even with ~150 ping.

    submitted by /u/arthur_vandelay12
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if these are stupid questions ��

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I am in the caves and i have A LOT of questions.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:29 AM PST

    How many cave spiders do i need to kill most of the creatures in the caves, overworld and ruins?

    What is the best way to get any type of meat in caves?

    What is the best type of defense against Depths Worms?

    How much does it take for light flowers to grow again?

    Do Deerclops does not spawn when i stay in caves the whole winter?

    Should i just go to ruins now? (Cave spiders, A spear because cave spiders will do most of the work anyway, armor like a log suit and football helmets which i will wear both for extra dmg protection and about 40 spider glands with 6 pierogi but there is also a located blue mushroom forest)

    That is it.

    submitted by /u/IllegalBruhDealerRe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment