• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Don't Starve This is my new restaurant. With giant crops.

    Don't Starve This is my new restaurant. With giant crops.


    This is my new restaurant. With giant crops.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Yesterday I killed Deerclops for the first time (I've failed another 8 times altogether before this). Turns out it wasn't nearly as difficult as I'd thought. I'm still proud of myself tho.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Happy winter feast 2020!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    How does disease work?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    I was watching videos on disease and im confused on it's mechanics, what happens when a disease destroys a plant? does it go away forever or does a new plant spawn in the world in a different spot? can you eventually run out of renewable resources due to negligence to disease?

    submitted by /u/BodyweightBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between Don't Starve and DST

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I want to start a new world just by myself but I want to play whichever game has more content. DST orginaly did but pretty well everything it had was added to Dont starve. Now from what I can tell single player don't starve has more content, is my assumption correct?

    Also did they add the Buffalo taming and all that stuff to the original game or to the region of giants?

    submitted by /u/Contar95
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting without Wolfgang

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    So I see many many many videos on YouTube of people soloing bosses and stuff as Wolfgang. I know that because of his hunger buffs he's the best combat character for most people, but is this stuff still possible without playing as him? I love playing as Wortox and WX, plus I don't have many combat-savvy friends (or many friends period :')). I know that it will obviously be much harder without all the extra buffs, but are the tactics you see online, say for bosses like Toadstool, Dragonfly, Klaus, ect. still viable?

    submitted by /u/scretwayyt1
    [link] [comments]

    So my lunar island is part of my world

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I finally grew my first 2 giant crops!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    This is how the soil looks after the driller thing is done its work. Wasn't it supposed to be brown? I can't water it, or use fertilizer on it either. Please help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Concept - Wormwood should have a 10-20% wetness resistance buff when in bloom.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Since this update made Wormwood's blooming mechanic go from a slight downside of sorts to an amazing feature, I feel like something else that'd fit would be a slight wetness resistance effect while blooming. 10% in stages one, 15% in stage two, and 20% when in max bloom. It'd be nice, considering you'll be blooming most during Spring and Summer.

    submitted by /u/GameProPie
    [link] [comments]

    Farm not appearing on menu in DST?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    (I'm a VERY casual player)

    I've been on DST and the farm plots just aren't appearing on the menu. Is this some kind of glitch or bug?

    submitted by /u/SourLadybits
    [link] [comments]

    Our holiday tree is all perler bead ornaments made by us of our favorite fandoms. This year Abigail joined our tree. (OC)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Help with Base Location Again (Second World)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Quick lore question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I was thinking if Maxwell would risk his life or freedom from the constant to save Charlie. Even though he seems to care about her, he is still incredibly selfish. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KGTrashcan
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    All of my curios have disappeared from my steam inventory, I have them in game but i can't trade with my friends or gf, can anyone help me with that? Please i was really hoping to give some stuff to my gf so she can have the scissors skin since she loves beefalo

    submitted by /u/PlagueDoctor18
    [link] [comments]

    Megabase in RoG

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Note that I will be combining the hamlet dlc in RoG for a bigger UNIVERSE now I need tips on how to get started on a mega base simple enough

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    Winter

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    How do I get the nessecary cary amount of food needed in preparation for winter

    submitted by /u/eatyourcereal123
    [link] [comments]

    "Once a simple recipy, now a relic"

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Did Don't Starve singleplayer receive character reworks like Wendy and Wigfrid?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Hamlet Swashy Hat Question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    If I use the hammer from the queen on houses/guard towers during dusk or night with the Swashy Hat on, will they still chase me when I take it off?

    submitted by /u/AmberLeaf94
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for renewable sources of thulecite and gears

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Ik you get thulecite and gears from robots but do they run out eventually? Or do they respawn

    submitted by /u/BodyweightBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Moon Shroom Wickerbottom

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Does anyone know if eating moon shrooms with Wickerbottom will make her sleep, allowing her to get the Christmas Tree presents?

    submitted by /u/Magobo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kite

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment