• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Don't Starve Artist: NightShadow154 in deviantart

    Don't Starve Artist: NightShadow154 in deviantart


    Artist: NightShadow154 in deviantart

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Ends up getting killed by spiders

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    For anyone who has a lot of spider eggs and isn't afraid of lag. Well, here ya go

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Wooden friends

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I haven't done much farming in this game, how do you get seeds for certain plants? (carrot seeds, etc.)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    how the FUCK do you use the fucking portable crockpot

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I'm bout close to punching my arm through the monitor.This is a dumb ass question and the answer is obvious but clicking on it or any other keys dont work. I either pick it up or nothing happens.

    And yeah I'm a noob :(, thanks for the help in advance.

    submitted by /u/ImPrettyFlacko
    [link] [comments]

    Really weird problem with hosting world in DST

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Every time I host a world, everything will stop, nobody will be able to move, and time won't move forward. I have enabled and disabled mods, it doesn't make a difference. My internet connection is fine, I have tried everything. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/PK_GoodDay
    [link] [comments]

    Who wanna play Don't Starve Together with me (I have a lot experience) need to improve english

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Hey, is there anybody who whatns to play on steam, someone who can help me to improve my English while we're playing :D maybe with mic IDK, PM me, im wishing that we wouldn't have lag, preffer in America (cause lag)

    submitted by /u/Jean9797
    [link] [comments]

    don’t starve vanilla (new player)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys I just started playing don't starve on my phone, I watched a few videos but I'm still confused abt some game mechanics. For RoG you need to build a ice flingomatic to prevent ur base from burning? I can't find this in normal don't starve game, does wildfires happen in DT vanilla?

    submitted by /u/clawnfr
    [link] [comments]

    Creator:sunset skye

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Wasted

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I am having a problem

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    It's lagging a lot for me and my friends in our dst server it's lagging a lot anybody knows why??

    submitted by /u/Minett3
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    well then...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Any tips for unlocking Wilbur?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I haven't even found Wilbur himself yet, and I've killed A TON of Prime Apes and smashed A TON of Prime Ape Huts and haven't gotten the Tarnished Crown yet. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Creeperprinsen
    [link] [comments]

    question about the OST

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Asking for a friend of mine. Does anyone know if the music in don't starve is done with live instruments or using plugins on music software? My friend is great at composition in FL studio, but just has no access to any good plugins/the ones used in Don't Starve.

    submitted by /u/roseringgg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment