• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Don't Starve My try on Wormwood. I hope you like it. =^.^=

    Don't Starve My try on Wormwood. I hope you like it. =^.^=


    My try on Wormwood. I hope you like it. =^.^=

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    We raided the ruins

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Quick Charlie drawing!! (OC)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I drew the King Monke of the Monke Dynasty, your Monkeness.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Drew an little spoofer boi, I might do those green spooders if this posts goes well

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    After dozens of tries to get a good startong world, i managed to capture this screenshot. King of Winter really does feel like this, huh

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Here's another Role reversal, This times its Wendy&Abi, swapped with Webber and his spider half.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    I finally did it

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Bulbous Lightbugs

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Hey! I've been playing don't starve for a while now and hear realized people don't really talk about bulbous lightbugs as you'd think. For years I have wanted some form of good, renewable, moveable, and infinite form of light source(for megabases) and now we have one! I feel like people kind of don't care and don't use them as much as they should. Any ideas? Also btw they stick near their original starting location.

    submitted by /u/LegendaryBanana37
    [link] [comments]

    My first meatball of ds mobile! (I play on console)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Got photobombed in DST

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Me and my friends have been playing Don't Starve Together a lot lately and Wendy is my favorite character so far �� so I decided to recreate her into a 3D character with my style.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I just stared the game today and died... a lot, BUT I made it to day 8 I think once? But my question to you guys is, is there any tips and tricks to being able to live PAST day 8?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Is this a good ruin rush,is the loot good? First time killing AG and looting the ruins and being able to get out, until now i only looted the ruins and got out without Killing AG or only killing AG without the loot ...the drops from AG and ornates chests were awful, i ate the horn accidentally

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    For the first time since I started playing, I finished Adventure mode. It took me 34 hours (2 tries).

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    I need some advice for Wortox.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Recently I've been playing a bit of Wortox and I'm starting to enjoy playing him, the only problem for me is his 50% food reduction, I know that eating souls helps alot but is there any advice for trying to not fail at the one thing the title told you not to do? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DoggozPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    It's Water Bunny

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    What's the best skin for each character?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    So, I'm trying to min-max my spools so that I don't get excluded out of a new character's 2700 spools while getting at least 1ish completed skin sets for each character. Which skins should I shoot for? (Give your opinions on her, but I've already chosen Merry Maker for Wigfid.)

    submitted by /u/Odd-Alarm-9647
    [link] [comments]

    Help save my save !

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:53 PM PST

    My game crashed when entering the ruins level 2 (before it was done loading) ! Any way to restore my save ?

    submitted by /u/Smootcharoo
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner of don’t starve and looking for help

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I just started with my friend and we've found some stuff out on our own but we're still stuck in some places, I'm playing wicker bottom and he's play Wolfgang I think, so we have re-spawns on and after we die our health starts so get covered by black and won't go higher, is there anyway to get rid of that and get my health back to %100, and how do I fix sanity faster, I found out that picking flowers helps but not that much, we already have a science machine, alchemy engine and a mad science lab, we've already survived the dog attack on day 9 and we don't know what els to do now, please don't give me hate if asking for help isn't for this subreddit but I don't know where els to ask, and videos and giving me answer that I know how to do yet

    submitted by /u/PitViper2559
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get the survivor costume for Wx-78?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I saw that you couldn't weave it or buy it on the shop

    submitted by /u/StressedOutChild
    [link] [comments]

    VR anyone?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Can someone please mod the first person mod so it can be a be mod too. Just think what it would be like to do that. What would you do in VR?

    submitted by /u/DeathsAcolyte32
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find a server where you played in the past

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    (Im new) A few days ago i found a server with nice and cooperative people, i dont remember the name, is there any way i can see it?

    submitted by /u/pillowoh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment