• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Don't Starve What if Don't Starve became a cartoon with full length episodes? I'd definitely watch.

    Don't Starve What if Don't Starve became a cartoon with full length episodes? I'd definitely watch.


    What if Don't Starve became a cartoon with full length episodes? I'd definitely watch.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I don’t think this had been done yet

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I don't know what the buzz is about this food.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Why does this even exist.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    The survivors @ Walter after hundreds of days with the SAME stories.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Frog rain be like:

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    My base's kitchen

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Looking to hire an artist (for payment) to design character visuals as a gift to my girlfriend

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. I'm willing to pay, and it's very important to me that the character resembles her while still fitting the DST art style. I'd like a portrait along with all in game visuals (ghosts, normal animations, ect), but when it comes to actually coding the mod I'm perfectly fine with handling that myself.

    submitted by /u/Winner-No
    [link] [comments]

    Does the stagehand appear on the map? (DST)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    What is this for? I don't have Shipwrecked...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Anyone know if you can do creative mode on solo console?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I'm solo only with ROG on my PS4. Is there a way to enable creative mode like in DST or is that not a thing?

    submitted by /u/FFrancis24
    [link] [comments]

    I think I just had a heart attack, and I still have the ruins to deal with.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Should I go into Maxwell's portal?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I found it basically right away on my playthrough, currently day 19 which is like my 3rd or 4th one ever. I'm a total noob, I barely know what I'm doing and I only really know the very basics of staying alive...

    For those reasons, I'm incredibly hesitant to use the portal, because I doubt I would be able to actually complete Adventure mode, especially since I don't really know how, at the same time though: as far as I understand it this is basically the ultimate "goal" of the game. I dunno, I'm torn

    submitted by /u/Tiishen
    [link] [comments]

    Roughest of roughs. Wilson & glommer meeting

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    3 hours and its finally finished! :D

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    DS: Giant Edition (Xbox One) not working?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I've recently bought the Giant Edition of the game for Xbox One. Been enjoying the game quite a lot, dying the most stupid ways and figuring out how everything works. Went to see some youtube tutorials and noticed some differences between my game and people's games. At first, I noticed that i didn't have a seasons clock, but thought that could be a PC mod. Then, i noticed that i never came across some biomes, such as the Deciduous Forest. Finally, after surviving winter for the first time (Deerclops never showed up) another "autumn" (i think it was) came along, followed by yet another winter.

    After all that, my suspicions were retty much confirmed, and it seems that although i bought the version with the RoG included, i've been playing the base version all along, and i don't know how to fix this.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/TheFlu_BR
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy and Abigail attacking spiders

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Day 18, my first winter is right around the corner. How can I properly prepare for this?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    More importantly how can I get a reliable food source

    submitted by /u/RedraceRocket
    [link] [comments]

    perhaps i could be doing a little bit of starving around here?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    About the doydoy nest.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    If i were to fence in my doydoys with walls, will two doydoys still make nests on man-made flooring such as wooden floors, or does it require natural turf like grass/sand? I'm asking because i want to keep count on the amount of doydoys i have, and protect their island from monsoon floodings.

    submitted by /u/NxY_ReTeX
    [link] [comments]

    Question about bee boxes in the endgame

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    In term of making a very large amount of bee boxes (let's say around 50), is it better to make the boxes close to my base or very far from it ?

    Should I use the distant daily honey production to my advantage (if doing so, harvesting the boxes in the winter) or have them closer to my base to get honey faster ?

    submitted by /u/Rhyanek
    [link] [comments]

    Guys am I the only one who’s getting a glitch that turns the berry bushes into juicey berry bushes

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment