• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 23, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - November 23, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - November 23, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Drew my bf and I as DS characters...the constant has taken over our lives

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    Possible Direct Chronological Link Between "Possessions" and "A 1st For Everything"?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Ture

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    My biggest fear

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    So, my bee garden is going well...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    New drawing finally

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I've finished the V1.0. of my custom survivor: Wolemorm, the Completely Normal

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:22 AM PST

    Is there a tier list of monsters in Don't Starve based on physical stats alone?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    I was wondering which monsters would be the strongest if the AI were pitted against one another, including Woodie's WereBeaver form, etc.

    submitted by /u/Cobalt_Concrete
    [link] [comments]

    How lucky is it to get an elegant skin in dst within 10 hrs?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:53 AM PST

    was wondering because I got one at 10.4 hrs

    submitted by /u/Insurance_Fraud_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    I found a normal flower in Hamlet's wilderness, what are the odds?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Need a little what character should i use and how to deal with the dragonfly?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:08 AM PST

    I need a little help I have played Webber, Wilson, WX-78 3 times, I liked them for the most part but I want to try Woodie/Wikerbottem should I try them or stay with what I know and like? Also I have played like 10 worlds and the longest I survived was 62 days, I made it through Autumn, Winter, and Spring and I killed Dearclops and Mosse/Goose but I died in Summer because of the Dragonfly is so annoying it needs to learn what a chill pill is.

    PS: Idk if it norm but the Dragonfly is so hard and every world i have made she has spawned the first summer so she reks me and idk how to get away

    submitted by /u/SexyStoner422
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie looking for advices

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Hello guys, I have play DST before mostly with my friend. I die so many times and have to be revived by my friend that's why I looking for advice to be better. Best character to start with or recommended YouTube channels and else would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PtOmOnI_RIM
    [link] [comments]

    A nice tutorial on how to get to the lunar islands without a expensive boat and sail

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    DST Mods To Improve Single Player?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Is there any mods that would help make don't starve together easier for a single player experience?

    submitted by /u/totalhax
    [link] [comments]

    Monkey and the pirate

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    So I was wondering how to get the monkey and the pirate guy but you see the monkey guy I figured out how to get BUT EVERY TIME I GET THE CROWN I CAN NEVER FIND HIM and the pirate guy I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET plz and thank you help me out...

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy’s potions

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    What is the white flower looking thing I need to make Wendy's potions and how do i get them

    submitted by /u/JxyXxn
    [link] [comments]

    My gf drew a Lunara in the style of don't starve

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Missed opportunity with WX-78?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I was just thinking, it might have been cool to have WX-78 be able to ally with mechanical mobs, or maybe they could be neutral with him.

    Although it might be op as it may make it a bit easier to get early gears for upgrades... but they would obviously become hostile after getting attacked... so I'm not sure. I'm sure that this has been suggested before, but I'm curious to what you guys think. Is there any potential for WX-78 to have any special gameplay mechanics with mechanical mobs?

    submitted by /u/The_HAcKEr90
    [link] [comments]

    Attack cancelling?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Sorry to bother everyone, I've been playing webber today and can no longer amass an army then attack cancel to make the army fight another horde without me hitting the mob first. Am I missing something or did it get disabled? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/GaymerBunner
    [link] [comments]

    I think i hit the jackpot.. What was your favourite camp location ever?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    I think i hit the jackpot.. What was your favourite camp location ever?

    I found a statue setpiece right next to the potato thing, pig king, two deserts and a swamp. Near me are some spread out hound mounts and lots of cacti, so food is settled. If thats not enough, there is a herd of volt goats relatively close. Beefalo are far way, so i might have to make a little road trip. I am relatively new to the game (survived one summer and never fought a giant) and feel like this is too perfect. Is there anything else i missed? What was your favourite location ever? Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/knu75rlz3t061.png?width=1365&format=png&auto=webp&s=82b7f18abd69289c577cd1ee326ae2a456bed88e

    submitted by /u/SnooLentils7546
    [link] [comments]

    Boat

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Help me out what is the best boat to get at the start I'm choosing between a armored boat a row boat or a crust boat plz help me

    submitted by /u/GTcartoons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment