• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Don't Starve The struggle is real 😃

    Don't Starve The struggle is real ��


    The struggle is real ��

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Remember Me? Digital fan art by me

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    USS Winona

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    fire & ice hound, how I imagine them!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    The day I beat every single boss and their variant that drops special loot

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    The day I beat every single boss and their variant that drops special loot

    Me dancing with the statues of the fallen giants

    I beat every boss at least once, FW(2), AG(2), Antlion(4), Deerclops(8), MooseGoose(10-12), Bearger(1), Malbatross(1), Crab King with Pearl and 8 purple gems(1), Toadstool(1), Misery Toadstool(1), Klaus(8), Dragonfly(8), Bee Queen(8)

    submitted by /u/WilsonWasTaken2
    [link] [comments]

    Wigfrid the Fearsome Performance Artist. Finally got this done and it’s been weeks since the rework...

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Mushtrees in dst grow back right?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    If they don't we are super fucked

    submitted by /u/Tousumei
    [link] [comments]

    Gems?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    What is the most rare gem in order from most common to most rare. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    What buildings/structures can’t smolder in summer?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    And the award for worst placed mangrove goes to.....

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Weird growling sounds

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Summer just ended about 2 days ago and I keep hearing this growling sound . Any idea what it is so that I know how to prepare? There are frogs nearby but I don't think they make those noises . I know how Deerclops sounds and it's definitely not him .

    submitted by /u/CurvedError
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you all think is going to be reworked next?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    For reference, this is after Wigfrid's rework. My bet is Webber.

    submitted by /u/SumDo0d863
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else excited for when they come out with the opposite game of this?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I wonder if they're gonna go with "Do Starve" or if they're gonna get creative with the name

    submitted by /u/gaybabyidentifier
    [link] [comments]

    Need caving tips

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I've done well enough on the surface and have decided that I'm finally prepared enough to go explore a cave near base. It's my first time jumping down there and I don't know what to bring with me other than food, torches and a tentacle spike. What should I bring with me and is there anything else I should keep in mind while exploring?

    submitted by /u/FeelingUnwellCuzLife
    [link] [comments]

    Dont starve 1.14 Hamlet crash

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    My worlds doesnt work any more since I bought the Hamlet DLC for my ps4 a few hours ago, this is the first time I had any type of issue with the game ever

    submitted by /u/InternationalClaim24
    [link] [comments]

    How do you set up splitscreen on xbox?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    about skin

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where there are don't starve skins code for sale?anbout backpack and box skin code .

    submitted by /u/TrevorCT88
    [link] [comments]

    I used to play don't starve a lot when I was like 23 years old and the game came up on release but today I wanna show you my daughter's draw! She started playing don't starve this week and she is absolutely in love with the game! Im so proud of her! <3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I have some questions about Hamlet to pre-hamlet RoG world merging

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    How can I travel back to hamlet after I merge a hamlet world to RoG? Since the only way to get silly string in RoG is through the airship debris, which I'm not sure would spawn since that's part of world gen.

    I'm considering doing some world merging and this is the only question I have.

    submitted by /u/A_Random_Lantern
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment