• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Don't Starve Frog hell(sorry for the split screen)

    Don't Starve Frog hell(sorry for the split screen)


    Frog hell(sorry for the split screen)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Just Me ‘N’ The Lads

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Local plant terrorized by BEES

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I made a fan-art of Wendy & her sister Abigail! happy spooky month~

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Why is this happeneing. Ps4

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Bearger Disappeared ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    So it appeared in my world but I had to lead it to a varg I was scared to kill that was super far away from my base . This was two day long journey and once I was ready to fight on the third day he had disappeared. Is he gone till the next time or do I have to search everywhere in the last place I saw him to find him ?

    submitted by /u/CurvedError
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get blue print for the old bell ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I mined the Glommer statue but didn't get the blue print, did they changed the way to get the blue print? or did I do something wrong ?

    submitted by /u/butter_cry
    [link] [comments]

    Without the wiki, how would I know how to unlock the 6 characters who are not unlocked via experience?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Is there lore in the game (not DST) that gives clues about the steps to unlock the 6 non-EXP characters? I'm not asking how to unlock them and I don't care about spoilers. I just want to know how I was supposed to know what to do. I think maybe I am not a very imaginative player and looking at the wiki, I can safely say I never would have thought of most of the things needed to unlock the characters.

    submitted by /u/smplgd
    [link] [comments]

    Can you buy spools? Do events give you stuff for free?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Also is the trade inn good to use or should I just unravel stuff?

    submitted by /u/NarNars52
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Horrible and don't know how to get better

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    So, I started playing DST with a friend of mine, and we both really like the game, but we have a lot of issues with combat, I tried using the attack button (F) and still get very few hits in between animations and almost always get hit back. It feels like I'm missing something but don't know what it is.

    Is there a way to practice fighting without starting a whole new world every time? What can I do to improve my fighting?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Siodhachan
    [link] [comments]

    Hallowed Nights skins

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    This is my first Hallowed Nights event and I am really excited and looking forward to the skins! My prediction is Wormwood, Wurt, Wolfgang, Woodie, and Walter will be getting skins since they are the only remaining ones who don't have them (maybe a reskin for Woby?) I know they usually put out 6 survivor skins in a pack so someone might get another one. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/krtoleen
    [link] [comments]

    Advice Needed

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I havent played this game since Wurt and even then only briefly, the only previous time being the release of wortox. The only time I really even played the game was the release of webber. So Im pretty out of touch and fairly unknowledgeable about how certain actions play out.

    My sister and I are playing this game together and Id like to know if Wormwood and Woody could work together. I know that if woody is going to chop down trees then it is best that he do so outside of wormwoods sight but I dont exactly know how woody works. Can I just sacrifice my health to help her retain her sanity?

    submitted by /u/Iivaitte
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about returning to the game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I played a lot of don't starve when it first released years ago and then again for a little bit when shipwrecked came out. Another game I've been playing reminded me of don't starve and makes me want to play but I remember the game being pretty difficult and punishing.

    I remember sanity being really hard to manage and there is some sanity drain when you are near enemies. I also seem to remember combat being really hard and really bland, like there was only one attack and you just have to time it right or get hit / killed (like by the deerclops). I also remember that food decayed real fast and in summer my entire base burnt down even though I had ice flingers.

    Does anyone have any tips about getting back into the game? Has anything I said above been tweaked, maybe I'm just straight up wrong or maybe you know a mod or two that I would enjoy? Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/DeluxeTable
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Does Antlion respawn in the same place every summer?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Fire

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment