• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 16, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 16, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - October 16, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm moving to DST now

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    WX78 Sticker by me!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Made chester with some clay

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Dead flowers..

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    So, what's wrong with custom world in Hamlet?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I bought Hamlet a month after the release and it had an issue where I would get stuck on "generating world screen even if I attempted to change one small thing in the world creation, then I forgot about this issue and moved onto dst, this month i decided to return to Hamlet and checked to see if I was able to make custom world and SURPRISE the issue is still there and nobody is talking about it, only posts I see are from beta times and soon after the release of hamlet, I'm a custom world player and this is a big issue for me and Klei won't even answer the request.

    submitted by /u/Lukatorre
    [link] [comments]

    Don't understand the BFB

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    According to the Wiki, if the player is standing on certain turfs, which include the turfs of Pig City, the BFB will not land. Well I guess the wiki is false, because I was clearly standing on the road turf in Pig City, and got stomped by the BFB, ending my 31-day run in Hamlet (sob).

    Another time, the BFB didn't stomp me, but stomped close to my base (in town) and picked me up, and took me to the nest, but I still died instantly (had very low stats at that time).

    I've read up but I still don't understand the mechanic, does the BFB want to kill me? And how can I avoid being stomped on vs picked up?

    submitted by /u/Pegafree
    [link] [comments]

    I saw it was meme time and I'm ready. Also yes. I'm a filthy Wes main who dies to hounds instead of hunger.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Sloppy Dragonfly Kill as WX

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I made a don't starve sona for my cat, Asymmetry, who is very much a shadow demon

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    DST in portuguese means STDs

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Everytime i see a post like "i just got DST" i instantly freeze and try to process what is going on

    submitted by /u/MantaX_
    [link] [comments]

    ds or dst for singleplayer?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    wanna start a singleplayer world which game would be better to choose? i have both

    submitted by /u/Azziiii
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Crab King via boat hopping

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Save file deleting itself?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing solo in DST and noticed my save files keep disappearing/corrupting for some reason. When I go into host game, "emimagique's world" is still there in the left sidebar, but the character's head icon is gone and the day is wrong - one time I got to about day 24 and then next time I tried to play it crapped out and said I was on day 111???? If I press resume world it just takes me to character selection as if I were starting a new game. This happened a couple times and I thought maybe I had done something wrong, but I was playing this evening and just shut my laptop mid-game to go have dinner. When I came back it had gone onto the host game screen and my file was there with no Winona icon and it said "Autumn day 5" when I had been on day 36. So disappointing as this was the first time I managed to get through the winter! Has anyone else had this issue and is there a way to get my file back?

    submitted by /u/emimagique
    [link] [comments]

    Im on day 89 and the round moon boulder Will not spawn in the meteor field ive seen meteor showers happning after day 60 and it says on the wiki it says that there is a 100% chance that one will spawn after the 60th day any help

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I have checked the entier world a few times and only found 1 meteor field but no round moon rock so i cant get the ceastal tab and cant change my charecter

    submitted by /u/vargs_
    [link] [comments]

    How do you kill snotsheep and is it even worth it?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    What are the odds? Does that mean I’ll have 2 McTusks come winter in that same proximity?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    How do I turn of permanent death

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    is there a reason why there aren't any things in dst

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    i've noticed that there's no things to world hop in don't starve together. is there any specific reason why? or is it just to get people to buy ds single player?

    submitted by /u/Eather_999
    [link] [comments]

    Out of nowhere helmet on the new console update + wagstaff as free character

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    On the new update they add don't starve helmet and wagstaff as free character for some reason

    submitted by /u/FAHAD_quid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment