• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 30, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - October 30, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - October 30, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t starve winters be like:

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    i drew some saladmanders - enjoy!!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Don't Starve: Webber

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I just found a dead body with a walking cane on day two(dst).

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Merry Christmas?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Some don’t starve art I made! The skins I used are the ones me and my friend use when we play I forgot what they are called tho, but I hope you enjoy this! It look me at least 45 minutes To an hour.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Webber's costume is the Engineer from TF2! Art by me.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    All will be consumed..

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I just wanted to say this that

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Every single person on this subreddit is so wholseome :D like seriously! the last time i saw people giving hints to each other was in the tf 2 subreddit! so i just wanted to thank yall for being helpful, wholesome have a nice day and dont forget to wash your hands.

    submitted by /u/Bro_Player
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Maxwell pumpkin

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Need help, just bought the game.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    So me and ny friend just bought the game and can someone tell me what the fuck I need to do. I have no idea what all stuff I have to build/make/do. The game is seriously overwhelming.

    I saw some guides that I need to build basic stuff like alchemy engine, crock pot, lightning rod, drying rack and some other stuff. But I have no idea what those do and why I need it.

    Also are there some sorts of objectives in the game or do I just survive indefinitely.

    submitted by /u/Dank_memes_Dank_mems
    [link] [comments]

    Does don’t starve have multiplayer or do I need to buy don’t starve together?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Just wanted to know

    submitted by /u/Ramenbrick
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween!

    On my first game where I became "invincible" I didn't know what to do after that point. So I covered an entire section of continent with pumpkin farms.

    I miss the old water.

    This was original vanilla with no mods or anything. I got Krampus's Sack on day 893 after killing 46 Krampii and was so proud.

    https://preview.redd.it/ogmzo2gls6w51.png?width=1649&format=png&auto=webp&s=e3bca93c775be65a06cd293462506fce8367ad67

    submitted by /u/heinleinfan
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find my Catty Costume (heirloom elegant rarity)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    So i got this from the daily login and it's the red rarity, not the purple one you can weave. it's in my steam inventory, but when i try to see it on my characters, it is nowhere to be found.

    only thing i can assume is that it is temporarily replaced with the weavable catty costume until the event is over, but that doesn't make much sense. is this right or do i have a glitched item somehow?

    i checked EVERYWHERE btw. and searching catty in the bar will only bring up the weavable one i do not own.

    submitted by /u/littlescylla
    [link] [comments]

    Seaworthy Construction

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I found the seaworthy while playing shipwrecked and used it to create a reign of giants world. How do I find the sea worther trinket in reign of giants so I can build another seaworthy and get back to shipwrecked?

    submitted by /u/The_Big_Ham_Swiss
    [link] [comments]

    Abigail for everyone 2020

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had ever made a mod that allows character's besides Wendy to have an abigail. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/No-Abbreviations762
    [link] [comments]

    New to the Game! Need tips!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I've wanted to play for so long and I bought it for the switch. First time I played I somehow made it to Day 4 and I've never been able to do it again. So with that, does anyone have any tips or tricks for new players? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/lizziemariiee
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to tank Dragoon eggs with armor?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Just lost my second 100+ day game of Shipwrecked due to Dragoon eggs hitting me while at sea and then immediately hitting me again after respawning at my meat effigy. Should I be going to the Volcano to delay these things or is it better to just find somewhere that isn't flammable and try to dodge with heavy armor Incase you get hit?

    submitted by /u/Random_Person116
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game and its stuck on "logging in......"

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    So i just got dont starve together and its been on logging in for like 5 mins now

    submitted by /u/Squizer0
    [link] [comments]

    In RoG can you overheat in the caves?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    People say you cant but i heard the ssssssss so i want to know if it will get hotter. (My ds soesnt have the yellow thing around the sreen when you overheat idk if thats a console thing or something)

    submitted by /u/TheRealTrigan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment