• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Don't Starve The Nutcracker Crew

    Don't Starve The Nutcracker Crew


    The Nutcracker Crew

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Sketchily lined artwork of Wilson that I did the other day

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Drew a formal Wendy

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    My first go at drawing Wilson in Chalk!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys! Its my kitchen from dont starve together :D! Btw idk why on left of the site is that much of this categories :/ its bug or something bc i have it on all my worlds only not on 1 :D

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Klei should really make a sale right now while we're still on a quarantine (New Players)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Many new people (including me and my friends) wants to get into their games.

    Don't Starve Together - 3754 waiting | Oxygen Not Included - 11740 waiting | ATM

    Also, Klei Survival Bundle 2019 worth it?

    EDIT: Why so many people mad about Klei going on sale? They did it before many times and It's definitely not hurting them at all... There are DLC's to support them. If people will like their games, they are going to buy more stuff and If not, at least Klei earned something. Better than nothing. I get it, you love it and it's worth the full price, but let that decide for the new players. Please, don't be toxic. Friendly guy here... Thanks for all the positive people and positive vibes.

    submitted by /u/lazyroll
    [link] [comments]

    To shovel resources early or no?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. Well I took a long break from Don't Starve and I'm not new or anything but I can't decide on whether it's worth it to craft a shovel and collect grass tufts/saplings/bushes after the first science machine.. It takes a lot of inventory space and if you start in Autumn you don't really get too much use of them anyway...? But then again, maybe it's good to just plop them down as soon as possible?

    I'd like to hear others' opinions on this.

    submitted by /u/FadedEchoes
    [link] [comments]

    手工自製飢荒地獄獨眼巨豬軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Infernal Swineclops - Polymer C...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Mobile is still the same

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    The worst the g is that the farms are diangol all the time it's so infuriating and I don teven have gates to my pins pls help

    submitted by /u/nuggetsmfries
    [link] [comments]

    I'm loving the new character from this "Unnatural Selection" mod!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    The Dragonfly Artwork

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Best way of dealing with summer in the late game?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So I'm basically done with the game, and I just want to work on my base and checking out the new updates. But when summer comes around I just run around in circles in my finished cave base. I'm getting bored, and recently I've just been killing myself during summer, and afking as a ghost until Fall.

    I feel like this is terrible (it is) and there has to be a better way to deal with it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Noerdy
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of thulecite crown?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Just made my first thulecite crown and don't want to just waste durability on dumb things. What's your rule of thumb for using non-renewable armor like this? I end up never using non-renewable stuff cuz I don't want to waste it! haha

    Sidenote: I know about thul duping and equipping log armor along with the crown to save some durability

    submitted by /u/HawynNinja
    [link] [comments]

    eye eating

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    i eat deerclops eye whenever i can

    submitted by /u/somewoneelse1233232
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve Together: Shipwrecked?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Will dst come come to Shipwrecked because that sounds extremely fun, should it happen why, why not, and what are some mechanics/things that should/shouldn't be in it.

    submitted by /u/Ludiicrous
    [link] [comments]

    Moose vs Beequeen?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Where can I get vines for safari hat in hamlet?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Deerclops tips?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Hello, despite having a decent amount of hours to DST I've Always fought the deerclops (and other bosses) with my friends. I recently decided to start a solo world because I wanted to get better at the game but i really struggle at killing the deerclops. Got any tips? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Just_A_Normal_Palm
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Wurt?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Edgy Rick Is Back!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I know that Edgy Rick is well, edgy, but he has some right points. I went to check out his channel for some splumonkey tips and boom! What do I see? A wolfgang profile picture and DST background photo, with deleted Minecraft videos. His 2 last uploaded videos are not edgy at all, I don't know if he did that on purpose. But he's back! Or tell me if I am missing a huge point being a stupid smh.

    submitted by /u/ppitches69
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    1. Gavan Kennedy


      Living in the Philippines during lockdown, I have seen the terrible choice some people face

      ReplyDelete