• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Don't Starve Flingo go brrrrrr

    Don't Starve Flingo go brrrrrr


    Flingo go brrrrrr

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Often Killed By: Darkness

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I've been trying to improve my latte art skills, but so far it seems I can only make Evil Flowers.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Bois, look at the time

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    手工自製飢荒大猩猩軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Boarilla - Polymer Clay (Fimo) Tut...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Truly beautiful world generation. Entered the caves using this entrance for the first time, and came down here for this exact reason.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I am about to get to my first summer and need tips.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    So I have usually always got bored on day 40 or so but on my newest world I am in early summer and I need some tips on how to survive, I know fire happens a lot but how should I survive all the fire and stop my base from getting burnt?

    submitted by /u/rip_hydroflask
    [link] [comments]

    A suggestion to improve competitive

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    When I think of DST I think of team play. But when you go to PVP it's basically a brawler with a bunch of OP items that just break the game and make it not fun, it doesn't even feel like DST.
    The bad thing about this game is that once you get a hang of it, it becomes too easy, and most of the time you're just artificially changing the difficulty to get challenge.
    I think the competitive should be the place where you can show your survival skills, a playstyle more like a age of empires/cvilization or even a defense of the acient, where the spirit of teamplay can trully shine and you can make the most of your skills and knowledge about the game.
    Each team has a side of the map with a variety of biomes and they should build the strongest fortress to protect themselves from hordes of monster/bosses and other players, but eventually everyone will run out of resources and they have to fight with other teams to get their resources. Making sieges, setting traps, ambushes or just running over them.

    submitted by /u/EzLunesta
    [link] [comments]

    Does using a bone helm decrease the sanity over time (apart from the temporary decrease to 0) ? If yes, at which rate ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    I've already searched about this but got contradictory sources.

    submitted by /u/Baj67
    [link] [comments]

    Do tree stumps grow back?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I've gotten into an argument with some friends when i said that you need to dig the tree stump after cutting the tree down since it wont grow back, then they said they do. When i said they even when wiki said it they wont believe me saying the wiki wasnt updated or it doesnt grow back in Dont Starve but do in Dont Stave Together. So yeah, i need more confirmation who's actually right.

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know how to catch wobsters in dst?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    once you fish them up they're still alive and they usually try to head back for the wobster mound. anyone know how to catch them alive? please help a wobster enthusiast.

    submitted by /u/epicjimmyneutron
    [link] [comments]

    Old Roblox Don't Starve Game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Real way back, I wanna say 2012 or so, I remember this old Roblox game that was essentially a recreation of don't starve, although very bad, it felt alot like don't starve with a fully functioning crafting interface. I remember playing it when I did not yet own don't starve. But, for the life of me, I can't find this Roblox game, it's like it disappeared off the face of the internet. With a lack of filters to search with of filters to search with on Roblox I ceased my search. If you know of this games whereabouts, please send a link.

    submitted by /u/BeastnodeGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Does player's placed stuctures, plants, items, etc. in the ruins disappear as the ruins reset after killing the Ancient Fuelweaver?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    No Pig King World

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    My world generation messed up and didn't spawn a Pig King but I have a Tallbird Fort, a Spider Gathering and a Treeguard Gathering. Should I restart or not? It is day 13 btw

    submitted by /u/zuccisnothere
    [link] [comments]

    Does ancient statues have a different loot if mined during a nightmare phase?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Does ancient statues change their gem color after a nightmare phase in Don't Starve Together like in base Don't Starve?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    There is a bug in pocket edition where i can't enter tentapillers, is there a fix to this?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Was going through my sketchbooks today and found this drawing of Wilson, it's a bit old but I thought I'd share!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    My very first youtube video and challange!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Ever had a crazy idea that's too bad or too complicated to actually play?

    Maybe you don't want to be a load to your friends, maybe you don't have the time; or maybe you just value your mental health! Whatever the reason, I've come to make those terrible ideas of yours a reality. If you would like me to play an excentric run, I'm all ears!

    https://youtu.be/HT7QziGgw0U

    submitted by /u/Dralgan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm looking for someone to play DST with. I'm not good at the game but I know the basics. I can stay alive and feed myself. i'm the guy who gets a good base set up for winter, but then doesn't kill beefalo or clockworks for food and an ice box because i'm scared of losing my progress... Lookin for someone of the same skill level to work together with me to try and over come that hurdle. PC only, steam Comment if you wanna play usually available 10:30pm -2am est (I work second shift don't judge lmao) Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kingcaleb1946
    [link] [comments]

    What's the worst way to permanently die?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    How long does a bath bomb last?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment