• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread October

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread October


    Quick Question Megathread October

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    If you have a quick question you can post it there. The post is stickied all month outside of announcement so don't worry someone will see it.

    Although old some of these links should help newcomers in the game:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My map on day 15. Does anyone else see a monkey basketball player and two fish?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Webber :)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    After months of hard work I have decided to share my new Don't Starve Halloween character mod: Nightmare Wilton! I hope you enjoy it, I spent a lot of time and effort on this <3

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Well that was scary

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    You just stumbled upon a wild Terror Beak!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    After lots of prepration i beat the Ancient Fuelweaver first time and i feel good :)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    is there any way to purchase spools/bolts of cloth chests outside of the in-game store? (xbox one)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    for some reason, it's not allowing me to make purchases in-game. i've contacted both klei and xbox/microsoft support, with them saying they couldn't find any issues on either end on why it won't work for me. i can make in-game purchases with any other game but not dst (': please help, i've been dealing with this problem for over a week now in attempt to get wortox ((((':

    submitted by /u/suicideinator3000
    [link] [comments]

    Deerclops on day 32?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I have a cave base, so in order to fight deerclops I went out in the morning of day 30 and prepared on the surface to fight him. He didn't show up on day 30 or 31, so by that point I just decided to go and fight dragonfly (as a suicide mission). Deerclops eventually showed up at night on day 32 just as I was about to fight dragonfly. Why did deerclops wait until I went all the way to the dragonfly desert on day 32 instead of on day 30 or 31?

    submitted by /u/MagicMurgo
    [link] [comments]

    I have the resorces but dont wanna risk it

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Can the gem orator power the generator an visversa for wanda

    submitted by /u/fadedore
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t stare or together

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    So I bought both games im a complete noob which should I start with the original one or together?

    submitted by /u/highskylander42069
    [link] [comments]

    When is Hallowed Nights 2020?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Is there any information on when this event will go live this year?

    Also, there is CRAZY nice looking loot... Does anyone know how to get Hallowed Nights loot such as Wilson's "Mad Lab" set? (besides purchasing it with money I mean...).

    Looking forward to it!

    submitted by /u/Twiggyshay
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for base building?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    [DST] WX-78 / Halloween skin ideas

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    [DST] WX-78 / Halloween skin ideas

    Hey, I wanted to make something for WX-78, First I make a kind of Frankenstein idea because it reminded me a lot of WX-78, I also liked doing something with a Pumpkin because that was also very suits Halloween.

    WX-78 | Halloween

    WX-78 | Frankenstein

    WX-78 | Pumpkin

    submitted by /u/LeeJowReddit
    [link] [comments]

    yup another one

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    who you think that is the best character to kill the dst bosses?

    submitted by /u/foxyms
    [link] [comments]

    I need people to play with!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm making a server called "Dont Starve But With Shared Stats"
    I'll probably make the server tonight around 8pm CST, I'm a bit tired right now. But feel free to comment if you'd like to join and are available around that time! :0

    It's modded, with the main mods being Advanced Farming, Craftable Gears, Global Positions and Shared Stats.

    Also, how can I get more people to join my servers? I'm always so lonely when I host a game and it makes the game pretty boring for me. :( But I like to be the host so I can come back any time! It sucks not being able to go back to a world. D: I've been thinking of trying the klei dedicated servers, are those any good for long term FriEnDsHip and bases?

    submitted by /u/Hieroglyphs_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Klei has plans for DST on iOS?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Just wondering, because I'd love to play with friends on the go

    submitted by /u/Odd_Pirate_1368
    [link] [comments]

    World isn’t generating Klaus sack

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    My world hasn't generated a klaus sack and winter is nearly over. I checked with console commands and it says theres none in the world. I'm wondering if I keep playing this world will one generate next winter or is the world bugged.

    submitted by /u/Jake11142
    [link] [comments]

    Our party finally finished defeating all DST bosses and proceeded to make a statue of them. We're not very good at decorating, but here is us bowing to the Queen of Cheese, as she squats, right after defeating the FuelWeaver, on day 444.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    What's the Best Skins for each character so far?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I'm looking at some of them on sales for Wigfrid and wonder what which people like as well to help me make a good decision.

    submitted by /u/JustaHarry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment