• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Don't Starve webber gives you some choccy milk

    Don't Starve webber gives you some choccy milk


    webber gives you some choccy milk

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Shipwrecked base, on switch, day 90, no regen, link in comments

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Wigfrid Fanart by me

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I just started playing shipwrecked and I can't seem to find that many islands. I have tried moving on the boundary of shallow water and other stuff but can't find islands for days on end. Any better idea?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Hamlet is now available on GOG

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I lost my 137 world from a glitch wtf

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I had three meat effigies set up and had put so much time into this. I'm not a pro player this is the furthest I had gotten my last world died at 30. I was playing WX-78 and when I died of heat it just tallied up my xp and said retry. I tried closing the game to see if it would fix it but no luck and I go back on to see a world 1-1 with the shipwrecked dlc icon by it I have no clue why. Anyone know what's going on? What can I do to stop this ever happening again?

    submitted by /u/OhShitHereWeG0Again
    [link] [comments]

    Cheats for the switch version?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I know the computer has mods, and console commands you can put in. Is there anything like this you can do for the switch version?

    submitted by /u/Liliths_lov3
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding someone. They're ECFOR on deviantart and that's all I have

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    They made Blood eagles, an amazing ds comic but it's gone unfinished. Their last comment was back in May 2018. Does anyone know anything? I'll answer questions in comments. Please help me

    submitted by /u/GlitchySparrow7
    [link] [comments]

    Personally I think warley is harder then wes but what do you guys think

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I just wanted to see people's opinions on this

    submitted by /u/foxyganer
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Crock Pot? "Probably it will be Wet Goop"

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    If I buy a skin for a character I haven’t unlocked in dst do I get the character as well?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I really wanna know

    submitted by /u/the-real-engineer
    [link] [comments]

    In dst do hound attacks occur while sailing on the sea?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Also as another question, is there any way to change the world settings after you've made the world on PS4? I know it's possible on pc with console commands but there has to be some way to do it on PS4

    submitted by /u/Tousumei
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure mode with or without dlcs?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people doing adventure mode playthroughs with RoG enabled... But I don't get why... On one hand ice in crockpot is broken, on the other hand... wetness in "A cold reception" looks like nightmare fuel. So the question is what are the perks and weaknesses of RoG enabled over vanilla, and which option is easier?

    submitted by /u/Dark14472
    [link] [comments]

    Is DST coming to the Xbox game pass

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I saw Don't Starve: Giants Edition on the game pass and was wondering if DST was also going to be on it soon. Sorry if this was already asked before.

    submitted by /u/RaphBizz
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do after your first year in shipwrecked ?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    While I find the first year of shipwrecked more fun than the first year of ROG, I'm not sure of what I should do in the "late game". I already found the volcano, the doydoys and the yaarctopus. I also fought all the bosses. I have what I need to survive so idk what I should do now. I'm planning on making more beeboxes/pig huts, but I'm kinda out of plans, thanks

    submitted by /u/The-Gay-Butterfly
    [link] [comments]

    Princess Rosalina [Beta]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Deerclops spawning Treeguards

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I know that deerclops can spawn treeguards in DST, but can he also do it in DS?

    submitted by /u/dandingrodan
    [link] [comments]

    Maxwell

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Don't Starve Survivors protrayed by memes Part 3: WX-78

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment