• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Don't Starve I spent even more time on this

    Don't Starve I spent even more time on this


    I spent even more time on this

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    willoh and willow [OC]

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I Can't Believe That This Game Jumpscared Me... What Is This Creature? ��

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Useless fact: Moslings can't attack you from behind

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    When your friends are all cozy by the fire, whilst you're left cold & alone [Sound On]

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    DST the Highlander challenge (the all survivors challange) idea

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    While I imagin this challenge can only be effectively done with a streamer and a dedicated server, I love the idea of a server with one of each survivor. 16-17 players, each playing as a different survivor trying to survive on one server. I think it would be very interesting trying to work with and/or around everyone's unique mechanics while trying to feed so many different mouths. Would be very fun to watch the chaos, trying to direct 3 other players is hard enough, multiply that by 5 and it will be a hilarious shitshow.

    I suppose if there needs to be solid rules then here they are: 1. You need one, and only one, of every survivor played by players 2. No using the celestial portal to change characters. 3. Try your very best to not starve. (Not a requirement)

    submitted by /u/blacknight78900
    [link] [comments]

    So uh, I got three krampus sacks from only two klaus.. TWICE, the top is the more recent one and the bottom is the first time, idk what is with me and krampus sacks, I think either I should try the lottery or my luck is now burnt out idk if this is even real im just in shock with this luck

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    YouTube A Don't Starve sequel should go Little Devil Inside way. Just imagine a Don't Starve 3d map like this.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Imagine using rabbit traps - Don't Starve Supercut

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    What to do in your first autumn?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Usually, in my first autumn, I spend years doing stuff like material gathering and food collecting however, due to playing wicker, I have about 160 both twigs and grass and a very safe food supply due to 40 berries and 2 koalaphants. What should I do now (except for preparing for winter which I'll do in late autumn and I'm currently on day 13)?

    submitted by /u/HHPIXX
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Razinghel

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    So i recently got back into don't starve and i wanted to know about the new content so i searched up some youtubers i used to watch. One of these creators was Razinghel and i noticed that he hasn't uploaded anything in a year and i wanted to know what happened so i looked into his Twitter and he was still posting but the tweets were really strange almost as if he was "mad" or poopoo posting. I tried to search what happened but i couldn't find anything so if anyone knows what happened could you please inform me.

    Ps: sorry for bad grammar and wording english is not my native language

    submitted by /u/Hahahafunnynamehaha
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone wants 450 free spools

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Is There A Way To Play Don't Starve Pocket Edition WITHOUT A Controller

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    DS abandoned ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    So, is Klei ever going to release another DLC after hamlet? It's kinda of a let down if they won't because in DS in terms of new content can pretty much do anything while DST can't. So it's kinda sad if they never make another dlc.

    submitted by /u/Sylex115
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter four of my fanfiction is now up! Reddit is acting a bit strange so I have to post the link in a text post now.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Edit: It seems like the website itself is acting strange and I can't get a link for the fourth chapter itself. If you use the buttons at the bottom of the chapters you can go to the next/previous chapters if it doesn't take you directly to chapter 4.

    https://www.quotev.com/story/12765277/Darkness-Don-t-Starve

    submitted by /u/Withercat1
    [link] [comments]

    sculpture art|手工自製飢荒豬人女王軟陶泥教學 How to Sculpting Don't Starve Pig Queen - ...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment