• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Don't Starve Some piece that took a while to make, actual WX78 quote, who would've thought?

    Don't Starve Some piece that took a while to make, actual WX78 quote, who would've thought?


    Some piece that took a while to make, actual WX78 quote, who would've thought?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Love them and hate them

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    My girlfriend drew us as don't starve characters for my bday - what do we think? :)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Poor Wilson keeps on seeing things

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Why the heck does it rain so much in autumn?!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Like holy shit man. Before I even find the gears for my wx78 I'm over 50% wet with constant rain for 3-4 days on default settings. Wtf. And this happened more than once.

    submitted by /u/M_Killjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Drew 4 wood bois in scratch

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    QUESTION: Any good ways to use lightbulbs other than fuel, werepig manure farm, and lanterns? (Console solo ROG)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I have a lot of lightbulbs from my first trip underground and have already made a lantern, moggles and miner hat. They're gonna spoil soon. Any good ways to use them. I know about the werepig farm.

    submitted by /u/FFrancis24
    [link] [comments]

    Error 78

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Is that map very good? Or I was just very unlucky before?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Is that map very good? Or I was just very unlucky before?

    So, i'm kinda new to DST , i must have played in about 10 worlds, 2 of them for about 100-150 days.

    This new world (default settings) seems very good for me, i found lots of things (some i never had found before).

    Things I found:

    - Pig King (obvious)

    - Looooots of bees pretty close

    - Maxwell cemetery

    - Pig torch

    - Multiple walrus camps, like about 7

    - That moon stone

    (These ^ first 6 things , were all pretty close)

    - About 3 places with lots of pig houses close and their farms

    - Loooots of pig houses and spider in Evergreen forest (more than I ever seen)

    - Dragonfly desert right be the side of the oasis desert

    - Some wormwholes taking from on side of the map to the other

    - Loots of maxwell statues, about 6 or 7 (don't know what they are used for)

    - 3 places with clockworks knights, one of them even had gears on the ground. Another one with the rook. It's day 15 and i have 10 gears (8 more to collect after killing the rest of knights), that's more than I found in my other 2 best worlds.

    - Veeery easy reeds on swamp, i got 40 by now without even "spawning" the tentacles

    - Also in the evergreen forest, in 2 days exploring the area i got 14 living logs, never found so many

    I'm on day 15 and don't even set a base yet, just exploring the map, haven't decided where to base. Where would you set your base?

    https://preview.redd.it/8w6helufnic51.png?width=698&format=png&auto=webp&s=baddc77a1709702231041409d0ce7d6665e6bd07

    submitted by /u/Emmerick1
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch drop exploit

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I think some of you didnt know, but you can put stream on lovest resolution, 0 sounds, and watch something else/play some games, and just sometimes check if streamer is still streaming.

    submitted by /u/Piern1k
    [link] [comments]

    Who is YOUR favourite Don't Starve youtuber

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Your most noobish don't starve belief?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Mine has to be that I thought giving pigskin was the only way to befriend pigs... so much waste

    submitted by /u/_Zandberg
    [link] [comments]

    I came across my first gem drop from a earthquake in the caves, but got lucky enough for two!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Noob rant here. This game is overwhelming...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    But it is too late. I am addicted. But I'm learning new things everyday so much to the point it is stressing me out. I've been playing at least everyday for about 2 weeks and I'm just now learning there are ruins? And an island!? I barely go down into the caves except for lightbulbs.

    I spent all day yesterday exploring and looking for gems to finally make a telolocator staff. Now I learn its random and I have to fine 3 more purple gems to go get the focus? I searched the whole outdoor map just to get the first two gems I needed.

    I'm feeling overwhelmed. Rant over

    submitted by /u/Fromoogiewithlove
    [link] [comments]

    Not my pie!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    lil question here

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    does the glass cutter deal more damage to shadow creatures? I heard that once

    submitted by /u/KG_A10_
    [link] [comments]

    is the switch edition worth it?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    has anyone solo'd the ancient fuelweaver with Wes?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    if so, on what platform?

    submitted by /u/the_ham_bat
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar Island generated inside mainland

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Wilson

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment