• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Don't Starve I have two questions, one, where did the other egg come from, two, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE FROG-LEGS INTO BACON!?

    Don't Starve I have two questions, one, where did the other egg come from, two, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE FROG-LEGS INTO BACON!?


    I have two questions, one, where did the other egg come from, two, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE FROG-LEGS INTO BACON!?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is honey “Ham” , chief

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hey buddy come back here! I promise i will not hurt you again

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Tips on Lunar rushing as woodie?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I just wanna try it, I don't need any "dOnT do It YoU CaN RUinS RuSH ANd lUnaR UpdaTE bAd"

    submitted by /u/jasonikakis
    [link] [comments]

    Lureplant wormhole?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Wtf, I died in a really good world, beacuse i went through a wromhole and a lureplant had spawn right on top at the end. Legit, no chance at survival, just died. Is this normal? Do lureplants normally spawn on wormholes?

    submitted by /u/RoJoHa
    [link] [comments]

    So... I bought this

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I drew me and my party fending off hounds on day 103

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Mods on Giant Edition on PC Game Pass

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    As title goes, is there a list of supported mods on the PC Game Pass version? Does mods disable achievements? TIA!

    submitted by /u/farcry3r
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Pc please :) I've got over 400 hours in the game and no one to play it with haha

    submitted by /u/Kinkyshitndepression
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to farm purple gems for dst? I'll be switching characters a lot but only have 7 purple gems

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Have anyone ever had days gone since last playtime?? (Smol rant time)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I just started a game and need some help

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I killed a koalafant with the help of two pigs and I got a koalafant trunk. I heard koalafant trunk is rare and I also have a lot of meat. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Cysause
    [link] [comments]

    How do I locate Deerclops again?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I was running to where I was going to fight him while hearing the groans and my player commented on the groans. The screen shook and I got the fighting spot. Now I can't find him and his groans are there but he isn't around.

    Day 35, vanilla no dlc Edit:She

    submitted by /u/TheRealTrigan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment