• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - September 11, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - September 11, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - September 11, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I drew me and my party fending off hounds on day 103 (Repost because the link didn't work)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    i just adore of roseate winona

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Who’s your dst main? I want to know who’s the most and least played characters and for what reason.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Willow mains please help newcomer

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I've started playing recently and wanted to try and new character so I chose willow because she's pretty normal compared to other characters l.how ever I've run into a slight problem.anytime her sanity drops below a certain threshold she randomly lights fires.the first time She did this she burned the crockpot.second time my sapling,grass, and tree farm. The third my berry bush farm and bait fence.is there a trick to keeping her sane besides fire or is there a method specific to willow to always keep her sanity about around 80%? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Re328719
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get off this island I respawned on via touchstone?i died on a different island and I can’t get my stuff back

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    First Solo Fuelweaver kill! Really happy I managed to do it!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    PS4 world losing progress.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Day 780 and I've lost progress several times after quitting the game and coming back to lost progress of around 30 days. This has happened several times on this world and it's really frustrating. Any thing I can do to fix this or anyway I can submit a bug ticket or something?

    submitted by /u/SSBMirin
    [link] [comments]

    Fires on boats/keeping warm on boats (DST)?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    How do you keep warm on a boat? I built a fire and it immediately caught the boat on fire. Strangely, this does not seem to be on the wiki or in the YT boat guide videos. Am I missing something very obvious about how boats work? (Answer: yes, definitely, but I am honestly confused here. Help!)

    submitted by /u/mangopumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way not to just lose a world whenever i die far away from points of ressurection?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    When i'm playing by myself and die, sometimes i just can't make it to a touch stone or human effigie in time and end up having to rollback or lose the world and it's really annoying. That isn't a problem at all on single player. Is there a way to increase the amount of time you can spend as a ghost or remove it (without resorting to endless mode)?

    submitted by /u/kincard
    [link] [comments]

    There goes my afternoon!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    What's the odds of getting a yellow gem from a tumbleweed? I just found a yellow gem from a lure plant that I killed just as an afterthought which was at the entrance of a desert. Can they eat tumbleweeds? And will it digest a yellow stone too?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Looking fancy with my new cool gear

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Reliable vegetable source

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Say I wanted to start a perogi farm, what would I mostly use as vegetables(for meat I already have pig farms,spider farms, and rabbit traps)? What would be a reliable source of vegetables, because farming you can't really do during winter,caps are good but there are a finite amount and I don't know if they grow In the winter,so cactus look like a reliable option. Is there any other reliable ways of getting vegetables?

    submitted by /u/Re328719
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, Question

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Im new to dst and recently i got webber. The question is that if I tamed spiders will they attack my friend?

    submitted by /u/antekplotek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment