• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Don't Starve Don't Starve Together but its Venture bros. intro

    Don't Starve Don't Starve Together but its Venture bros. intro


    Don't Starve Together but its Venture bros. intro

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:07 AM PST

    That's rough buddy...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Enjoy this doodle of me as Webber collecting my favorite resource of all time.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Idk if I’m happy or if I want to stab myself

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Roseate Wendy

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    New player

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I'm a new player to this game and I want some advice from other players. I've been using fandompedia to help me but it doesn't give the best advice.

    I have a base near a small beefalo herd, 4 small farms, and a Science and Alchemy machine. I've been alive for 25 days and I'm getting my very first winter! I've also found Maxwell's door and died 2.

    Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MaskedMusic
    [link] [comments]

    Will my MacBook Air run it?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Hello!

    I've been looking for a website like "Can I run it?" for Macs but I haven't had any luck. So I'm turning to Reddit. Will my Mac be able to run Don't Starve Together? The Mac is a MacBook Air, 13-inch, 2020.

    Specs:

    Processor -> 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Memory -> 8gb DDR4 Graphics -> Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536MB

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RogredTheMandalorian
    [link] [comments]

    So umm... There’s a sinkhole right next to my base, and when I went down there, I found a spider queen right next to the entrance. Any suggestions would be really helpful (I’ve never fought a spider queen before. And also can befriended pigs follow you underground

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Deerclops

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Don't starve together has an option to generate caves, what are they and should I generate them?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    I dont know how much I'm missing out on without caves on, and I honestly dont even know what they are.

    submitted by /u/SaltontheWound39
    [link] [comments]

    Technical DST Subreddit/Discord?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    I'm looking for a technically oriented DST group that I could join. I have somewhat extensive knowledge of DST, having spent many hours researching it and watched technical youtubers like 小夜. Can anyone link me to a subreddit, etc. where I can discuss and learn about technical stuff? Thanks.

    (Link for 小夜 channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCHmH9hl-SgtBt1QICOd-Jxg)

    P.S. I can only speak English but I'll take what I can get

    submitted by /u/WoolyPotatoz1
    [link] [comments]

    My cursor literally disappears when I open the Game and doesn't show up until i tab out or exit the game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I open Don't starve together on my computer and when I do It instantly makes my cursor on the screen invisible. I can still use the cursor(cuz its still there just invisible) if I'm 100 percent accurate in placing it on things i can click (hosting a game, browsing a game, etc). The cursor only leaves my screen when I open up The game and doesn't appear at all when I'm in the game but, the cursor appears when I tab out or exit the game but when I'm in the application it just doesn't seem to exist. This is a really frustrating bug and I really need help, if anyone has had this in the past and knows how to fix it please let me know ASAP I really want to get back to playing this game correctly!!!

    submitted by /u/Ready-for-sun
    [link] [comments]

    Which don't starve game has all the DLS?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:59 AM PST

    I don't know which game to buy so I have all the DLS can someone please tell me

    submitted by /u/Subject_Ad_8593
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me why my doydoys keep running against the wall??

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:49 AM PST

    What would you like to see as a new character?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:43 AM PST

    I know we already have a lot of character, but what would you like to see as a new official character?

    Personnally not a fan of the character mods, since balancing a character is hard work, and a lot of them are not adapted to Don't Starve world (all the anime ones, some from other video games...), but on the opposite I would be delighted to enjoy some of these archetypes (saw some neat ideas in the form of Whemy, and I also remember having see an actual Werehound character somewhere).

    Another pig character for DST would also be really fun to try (something a bit like Wurt but for Pigs, including maybe Werepigs hunting pack? I know there is Wilba, but her priviledged princess abilities would be hard to transfer right to DST, and less fun).

    So, any ideas of what you would like to see in the future?

    EDIT: No intend here to criticize the work of the modders, I'm sure it is hard to correctly design and balance characters for that kind of game. It is just a personal opinion, as I'm just not really into non-immersive ones, such as some of them can feel into the Constant.

    submitted by /u/Swaagdaalf
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Can you craft/cook Reign of Giants things/food on Don't Starve Together if you have all DLCs installed in Don't Starve? I bought the Mega Pack, meaning I have all Don't Starve games. I'm on console btw. Sorry for asking

    submitted by /u/JakeTimothyLee
    [link] [comments]

    So umm... this happened. There’s a sinkhole right next to my base, and when I went down there, I found a spider queen right next to the entrance. Any suggestions would be really helpful (I’ve never fought a spider queen before. And also can befriended pigs follow you underground

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment