• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Don't Starve Willow with Rick & Morty style pupils

    Don't Starve Willow with Rick & Morty style pupils


    Willow with Rick & Morty style pupils

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Mousepad I got for my BDay

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Saw it originally, thought about it, why not

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I want to vent

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    (poorly translated)

    Man I know it can be boring but I want to vent, I went to play on a public server in the DST of Winona, so my goal was to try to kill BQ, and that's okay for now, it was more than 45 min. Farming stone and nitre, then I did it as cures that took a little longer taking into account the pots and the alchemy machine. After everything was ready, there was a guy (Wig) who made a small base, literally on top of the queen bee but he wasn't going to kill her, I asked him if he wanted to hit a little but I had already told him I wouldn't need help, spawned BQ and the guy was taking a lot of damage for free, after the catapults killed her the guy took the crown and like other things, and man I was really pissed off, he said I was using his 'equipment' and that he did more damage (1 ham bat vs 16 catapults?). Of course I was going to share the loot, but the only thing I wanted was the crown, it could be a big cry, I know, but I was doing everything, and the guy took everything and said he was right?

    submitted by /u/Nick_vs2
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy chilling with her crab

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I want Vanilla

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I want Vanilla. Best kind. I am starving

    submitted by /u/Lolitzer
    [link] [comments]

    If you stand on shell beach turf you can hear the ocean

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Not sure if many people know. I just realized it and thought this way an awesome detail. Made me think of when i was a kid and my mom told me "If you hold that shell up to your ear, you can hear the ocean"

    submitted by /u/LonelySkeleton555
    [link] [comments]

    Why is bull kelp and stone fruit considered a good source of food for winter?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I normally go with spider farms and ice for meatballs, so i'm not really educated on these things.

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Wahid
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to DST (after ~3 years)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    So it's been I think 3 years since I played DST (last time I played was the first Winter Event) but I'm looking to get back into it now.

    Was wondering if there were any major gameplay changes I should know about, mods that are now irrelevant (like if the minimap and item descriptions are part of the game now) or anything that used to be good but isn't anymore.

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/Cosmic_Toad_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Hamlet coming to console?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    As the title states, do we have any news if Hamlet is coming to console?

    submitted by /u/Fretta422
    [link] [comments]

    About to fight Deerclops for the first time

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I have to say, I'm not thrilled of the idea.

    submitted by /u/TengoDream
    [link] [comments]

    Suggesting mods to modders

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Hey DS(T) friends :)

    I was wondering if there is a place where one can make suggestions for mods to modders in hopes of them creating said mods?

    I'm not familiar with programming so I have no clue how to make mods myself (and the tutorials sound way to complicated) but I have some ideas for mods I haven't found in the workshop yet ^ (Like an attached (to the player) slot for a purse/ wallet to store ur oincs in Hamlet to not use inventory slots for the money)

    I would be very gracious if u could help me out :)

    submitted by /u/Nini-hime
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get tree guards to spawn more?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Its day 159 and a tree guard has spawned ONCE. Theyre also on default. How do I get them to spawn more?

    submitted by /u/FFrancis24
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what I am doing!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    So had the game for maybe a few years? Shit I don't know. Never really played it until now, all I really do is run around and collect stuff. Without you know killing the lore for me, any tips?

    submitted by /u/HeadShoulderKnees69
    [link] [comments]

    What is you guys opinion on Early Beefalo Taming and which type is best?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I saw a video on it and I tried it but that FAT BEEF WAS NEVER SATISFIED, I GOT A FATTY IN THE END ANYWAYS. that just my opinion but i'm happy to see others :)

    submitted by /u/FactParticular
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite SW character?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Who would you say is your favourite shipwrecked character? Based off gameplay, lore, design or any combination of the above!

    submitted by /u/prawnperson1
    [link] [comments]

    any help?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    i just started playing dst. any help? im playing as webber at my frens house since im broke so, any tips? i also play as wilson too but not much.

    submitted by /u/LittlePocketNeko
    [link] [comments]

    does the nightmare throne trap its victims without them dying?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    is the nightmare throne like kars on earth where it just traps people for eternity or does it just trap them until they die

    submitted by /u/amr_jkl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment