• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Don't Starve Hey guys!! I'm back with another one, hope you like it - A cozy autumn night

    Don't Starve Hey guys!! I'm back with another one, hope you like it - A cozy autumn night


    Hey guys!! I'm back with another one, hope you like it - A cozy autumn night

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Wigfrid's character update's lookin' pretty cool.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    My cat-obsessed partner always sets the worldgen to have "Lots" of catcoons. But then she gets distracted trying to protect them all as they inevitably get into fights...she drew one of those moments

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Due to IOS 14, about four hours, and a lot of determination, i made this my new phone screen! (I custom made the background)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    How I spend most of my winter

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Queen Charlie!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Up for a New world?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys how u doing? I wanted to create a new world and play with others. I'm good and I wanna play seriously (and fun) I don't have any friend playing DST. So if anyone is interested, Let me know so we could crrate a new world and start our journey together. I'm looking for a long term world with fixed players. If someone is looking for the same thing, then It's our lucky day!

    submitted by /u/mattz2424
    [link] [comments]

    Klei points question

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    How do i obtain more Klei points? do i have to meet some requirements to obtain them or what?

    submitted by /u/Meffecter
    [link] [comments]

    Recently rediscovering single player experience with my most hated character, collected some grass. Don't mind the mess in the background, my desk looks pretty much the same (:

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Is ROG giant spawn broken on console? Or in general?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I got to day ~150 and didn't see a single one. So I started fresh in a new world, and made sure to set all giant spawns to "more", which buried too far in some footnote in the wiki says guarantees a giant every season. In this world I'm at day 100 and still nothing.
    In the few weeks I've been playing, 400 days in game at least, I've seen two. And one was in vanilla don't starve. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not in the caves too long, I'm not running marathons around the map. I just want something to prepare for. And that damn eyeball

    submitted by /u/et50292
    [link] [comments]

    Wendy's Mansion

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    How do I prevent catcoons from killing glommer? It's getting really annoying waiting for each moon cycle.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Rock lobsters

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Are rock lobsters still a problem on the switch?

    submitted by /u/robinn57
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a new player?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Hi, I just started this game because it was on sale on the switch and it's really good, but it's also very hard. Any tips? I especially struggle with food.

    submitted by /u/CLAYthePRO
    [link] [comments]

    the fuck are we supposed to do now?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    How to get free character refreshes for the dst roster and paid dlc characters where to buy them on xbox or how to get them?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    There seems to be no videos about Xbox don't starve and it's frustrating any ideas or can someone send a video,link on YouTube etc?

    Edit(:Don't Starve Together Console edition)

    submitted by /u/TheManOfDumb
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what are all the farms you can make in DST

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I actually wanna play the game online

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Whenever I join a server, I typically join a new one because I want to actually help build a base, but everyone always leaves within minutes and nothing gets done, then I or the owner leaves (if it's hosted)

    How can I start fresh and play with people who are playing with the intention of actually playing with a group of people?

    I have friends who could buy the game but I'd rather play with people who at least have enough experience to attempt killing a raid boss or something

    submitted by /u/yuph_here
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment