• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - August 10, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - August 10, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - August 10, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lil something i did a while back hope you all enjoy it c:

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Spiders love to come 'round for a visit

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Is..... is he still meant to be there?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    When it rains, it pours, and then it keeps raining...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    So i enabled pvp on shipwrecked with shared stats.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    New to the game, NEED HELP!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    So, I play on Switch, which means solo. I have made it to like 7 days max and then die to hounds. I am god awful but can't find any good guides. I gather stuff early on then try to get a decent base set up, but I just don't know what I'm doing. I haven't even touched RoG yet, so should I switch to that instead? Tried shipwrecked and didn't like it. Any help would be appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/SomeDudeOnTheWeb211
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't resist

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    A question for Don't Starve Together Lureplant

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    A question for Don't Starve Together Lureplant

    Since the Troubled Seas update, the lure plant becomes more important than ever in the crockpot. I had a world created very recently(within 90 days)(after she sells seashells update). I had only 1 lure plant spawn in the first spring stuck in-between walls and then I could not find a single extra lure plant for like 200 days(I am on Day 254). I have not modified a single piece of turf in my base that inhibit the spawn of lure plant. I am playing on a dedicated server and am the host. I also checked my worldgenoverride file and it shows that I have lure plant set to default.

    I tried using consoles to find lure plant and it reads there is only one in the entire world, I teleported to it using the gonext command and found it spawned on crabby hermit's island even though it was not discovered previously. I am so confused as to why this happens. I will attach relevant information.

    https://preview.redd.it/e3l1lb0x44g51.png?width=2981&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a98dc5a426fb249acea98cdcdbea1485a3b9fb2

    submitted by /u/WilsonWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Behold my 3 beef - Fast, Fighter, and Fat. Each with their own custom saddle

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Tried making a meme am I funny?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    hilarious dont strave video

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    DST Poop Speedrun Contest (WIN A BACKPACK SKIN)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Official rules for the DST poop speedrun:

    1) ALL world settings must be left as DEFAULT.

    2) ALL console commands (such as spawning, giving yourself a speed boost or teleporting yourself) are forbidden. EXCEPT FOR "c_regenerateworld()" which is used for ending your current run and starting a new one.

    3) ALL mods that could give you an unfair advantage are forbidden (this includes aerial view mods, character mods, etc.)

    4) You MUST enable the "[API] gem core" mod (before or after the speedrun, doesn't matter.) on the speedrun world (this will allow you to share the seed of the world and prove the legitimacy of your speedrun).

    5) To submit your speedrun, you have to post a video of your run along with the seed of your world.

    6) The seed will be tested after you submit it (to check if the beefalo / pigs / manure were naturally generated or spawned in with commands) - if it turns out that the world has been modified your speedrun will be disqualified.

    7) You are not allowed to use another runner's seed in order to beat their time (this is basically a seed contest)

    8) Speedruns must be done SOLO, without any outside help.

    The speedrun contest lasts until the end of September, and the prize (the manure backpack skin) will be given through steam trades.

    Tbh the speedrun is just an excuse for a giveaway, but I didn't want to put "giveaway" in the title cuz that feels cheap. Good luck with your runs : ^)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSinnfV46e4

    submitted by /u/Guilty_Gabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Random thing i made

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Random shit i made

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Look at the right

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    How do I deal with lots of hounds?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I wanted to ask if anyone has a way on how to deal with tons of hounds, I'm at winter and even 5 hounds are really bad for me. I cant deal with more than one easily.. sometimes I tank them but at those times I forget to equip armor like an idiot and just die. Soo, is there any easier way to deal with lots of hounds?

    submitted by /u/CraftingLGm4u
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry little one...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment