• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Don't Starve Thought of making this a video, but it was too short. Anyway, here is the Crabby Hermit Island.

    Don't Starve Thought of making this a video, but it was too short. Anyway, here is the Crabby Hermit Island.


    Thought of making this a video, but it was too short. Anyway, here is the Crabby Hermit Island.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Hey! This is my first time posting on this site, and my first speedpaint! Maybe you could... go check it out... haha just kidding. Unless...? ��

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    My hedge fund is coming along nicely

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    My 500 day base! :P

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    My 500 day base! :P submitted by /u/Y4NK33_W1TH_N0_BR1M
    [link] [comments]

    STOP! You violated the law!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Where can I buy some vanilla?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Vă rog să răspundeți

    submitted by /u/Lolitzer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Wurt tips

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    What are the best food I should be looking for both early and end game? And for healing what do you suggest me? I mean dragon pies are not so easy to rely on if you don't have a big farm especially early game. Thanks for attention

    submitted by /u/Giamborghini
    [link] [comments]

    How is the Deerfrid mask obtainable?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I've had this game for less than a year, so are the hallowed night skins like Deerfrid weavable during that time?

    submitted by /u/TonyTony_Chopper234
    [link] [comments]

    Crank thing didn't spawn in Adventure mode - King of Winter

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Do I want this (again)?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I have the WiiU version, but the Switch version is on sale. I was doing pretty well, having survived several winters and had a nice setup (I thought). Ice box, meat effigy, bee hives, nearby Beefalo, portals, a pig house, panic room, and other stuff I've forgotten. I had like an ice wand or something but I wasn't sure if it was all that useful since with context sensitive actions I couldn't fire at range. I assume it worked better with a mouse.

    I enjoyed the game but I wasn't sure what to do next. I found that door to new worlds (adventure mode?) But I didn't go far. I wasn't sure how much work I should do. Should I have tried to rush and just do enough to get on to the next place, or do I need to build up same as before? Tortoise or Hare?

    Otherwise, there was a hole that led to what seemed like a large underground area. It was a long was from my base so I would need to start a new base. Which is a lot of work if I don't know how much is down there.

    I got to playing other games and was afraid to come back and get killed while not knowing how to progress.

    So my question is, how much have I not seen in this game? Note that I hadn't been using the Giants expansion.

    submitted by /u/LostThyme
    [link] [comments]

    The touchstones should emmit a light radius when you use it.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I like spending a lot of time Underground in dst. You know what I don't like? Worthless touchstones. A touchstone underground in the darkness is basically useless. You use it and then immediately die to darkness. I thought one time I'll be smart and leave a lantern by all the touchstones. That doesn't work either, you can't pick the lantern up in complete darkness and Charlie will attack you before you even get out of that revive animation. I know what you're thinking "just leave and come back," and yeah I could do that but I shouldn't have to doing that kind of breaks the immersion and also has a chance of making me lose my spot on public servers. All I'm asking for is a small light radius around the touchstone that last for at least a few seconds or make it where a ghost can haunt lanterns to turn them on and off.

    submitted by /u/Anghel950
    [link] [comments]

    Hoe do people always have a Krampus sack

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Okay i am not a new player at all, far from it actually. I have over 1000 hours on dst alone, have survived hundreds of days and only quiting due to boredom but i always see posts here of people on like day 30 with a krampus sack, now I know you can get it from Klaus but it is still only 10% and farming krampus without glitches is pretty painful just for a sack. Idk maybe I just don't care about the sack as much as other people but generally I just wait and get it from klaus and I have had worlds where I got it on like day 300. Is there something I am missing?

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Nintendo Switch Edition have Hamlet?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I've seen my friends play DS before, and the game looks really fun! However, I can't figure out if the Hamlet DLC is on it. I've always seen posts from a year ago saying it isn't out, so what about a year later?

    I apologize if this is very commonly asked.

    submitted by /u/buniiqun
    [link] [comments]

    Wilson rework

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Okay so Wilson being a scientist I think it would be cool if he could make all science tab items without prototyping or having the station provided he had the materials

    submitted by /u/SirMeowscalot
    [link] [comments]

    can you make a mole farm in the ruins in hamlet?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    all the mole worms get too far away from my base eventually if i just leave them be, and making a pen doesnt work since it fucks their pathfinding. Can I place them all in one of those small ruin / cave rooms to contain them nicely?

    submitted by /u/BluTF2
    [link] [comments]

    Wig helm again ignore the lines in the wings

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Trophies For Killing Giants

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    How do trophies work for killing giants in the console versions of DST? Do you just need to be on the same screen when they die, or does a player need to deal damage to the giant before they die to get it?

    submitted by /u/holiday_hawk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment