• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread August

    Don't Starve Quick Question Megathread August


    Quick Question Megathread August

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    If you have a quick question you can post it there. The post is stickied all month outside of announcement so don't worry someone will see it.

    Although old some of these links should help newcomers in the game:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Game DST - August 01, 2020 -, Find some Friends to play DST.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello, post a comment if you are looking for people to play DST with, don't forget to mention your platform. If you missed Meme days you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Piggy swamp adventure

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I drew and colored my other fave duo (besides Wendy and Abigail)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Stupid Woodlegs sketch

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    "I won't let you fade away, Abigail. Never." Wendy and Abigail fan art from a few years ago. I’ll probably draw the others later

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Made this while testing out Paint Tool Sai! Has a lil blood on it but I'm sure that's fine- Hope y'all enjoy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    A drawing of Winona's Rosete skin i did

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    What's the best way to go about making bases?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm about ready to start making a base (I'm on day 6), but I don't know where to start. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Warrior_of_Light416
    [link] [comments]

    Is it really a thing that during Spring all bees are killer bees?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I remember hearing it in a video but there's nothing about it on the wiki...

    If yes: I'm fucked. I built my base right next to like 3 hives

    submitted by /u/Tiishen
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: do you think the characters are able to "see" us? As if they know they're in a game?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    When a character hears hounds they usually say "what was that?" Or.."did you hear that?". Why would they say "did YOU hear that?" If they're alone? (It makes sense in DST but not in Solo)

    Theres also a few characters who, when they hear Charlie, say something similar.

    Since they ask it as if someone is with them, do you think they might know we're there..?

    submitted by /u/FFrancis24
    [link] [comments]

    手工自製飢荒孔雀軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Peagawk - Polymer Clay (Fimo) Tutorial

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    i checked and saw this was rare, but has anyone seen anything like this ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    No tumbleweeds spawning?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm in the dragonfly desert and I cant find a single tumbleweed. I'm trying to get a gear so my base is fully covered in flingomatics. I cant for the life of me find any robots, and I dug up all the grave yards. Why are they not spawning?

    submitted by /u/Jeggu2
    [link] [comments]

    Pick a Character?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm an old player (mainly RoG). I want to play DS again but Im afraid I'll get bored as soon as I start. Can you suggest me a character? A challenge setting?

    I only have RoG and SW. No mods too.. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Rideit88
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to kite using Mouse click?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    hello, i have a problem in don't starve together that started to occur after the update of return of them, for an indefinite time when i play my game crashes and says q there was a problem in the video drive could someone tell me how to solve this problem?
    (PC,STEAM)

    submitted by /u/i4nc4rlos
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to run the solo game smoothly?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Is there a way to run the solo game smoothly?

    Hi guys, so i notice that the game always have some hickups normally when the menssage "saving" is about to pop up, is there a way make the game run smoothly? chaging something on the settings maybe? I don't know if it makes any difference but i'm playing RoG with Hamlet enabled.

    https://preview.redd.it/9kyimpbylae51.png?width=1899&format=png&auto=webp&s=4850239cdc6d785239f08006b95de8928b61ee7e

    submitted by /u/MestreALMO
    [link] [comments]

    What death feels like

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Question about the game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I am new to the game and have a question. If I join a server with someone and go about 9 days in, then they play 20 days solo, then i Jump back into the game will this hinder our survival?

    Example would it be harder resource wise.

    submitted by /u/delwrk
    [link] [comments]

    I return back to shipwrecked

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Questions about DST

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I'm going to be getting DST soon and wanted to know how exactly the worlds work. Is it always up for all the members of it, or can they only join if you are on it?

    submitted by /u/bEAnz101O1
    [link] [comments]

    Is beating don’t starve without help possible?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

     I recently started playing and I've realized that there are a lot of things unanswered and that require certain things that I'm not sure you can know about unless you look it up on the internet. Is there like hints in game or certain events that point you and teach you? Or do you just have to experiment with everything to be able to solve it on your own. 
    submitted by /u/Eyd222222d
    [link] [comments]

    is there an end game / end goal in this game ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    i struggle to stick with games without proper progression or end goal.

    submitted by /u/june_47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment