• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Don't Starve My ballphin boys decided to join me on land and now they can't return to the sea :(

    Don't Starve My ballphin boys decided to join me on land and now they can't return to the sea :(


    My ballphin boys decided to join me on land and now they can't return to the sea :(

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    My first Day 100 in Don't Starve, and also my first experience with the fire staff...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    JAWS Don’t Starve Edition

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I wanted to buy DS Shipwrecked but steam gave me a cheap version

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    IOS, Android or PC ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Which has better graphics because I have plans to get DS Shipwrecked?

    submitted by /u/TigerSharkBoss
    [link] [comments]

    i saw some people changing their character look by the closet thing,how do i do it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    i saw this wendy and a warly changing their look,not cosmetic tho,this wendy became other character but not the inventory and sound

    submitted by /u/TootTootUWU
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Guardian Day 1 Speedrun

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I do the Ancient Guardian Speedrun solo in the Don't Starve Together version in a random public server with random seed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ib_iqHCZgM

    submitted by /u/SpiritKillerBro
    [link] [comments]

    Skins on Xbox to PC

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I've played dst on Xbox since it came out and was wondering if there was any way to get my skins on there to transfer over to my pc I've tried to link my Klei accounts but I seem to be doing something wrong because it hasn't been working, thank you for helping me out!

    submitted by /u/TheLamberto
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie on ps4!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    New player to Dont Starve, what tips and tricks can you guys give me?! I know one tip already is DONT STARVE!

    submitted by /u/Scottish_cal
    [link] [comments]

    DS bad habits?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Speaking as someone who's a huge softie, I am rubbish at don't starve. This is mainly because I feel sorry for the characters for getting sucked into the Constant (seriously) and as such will avoid getting into unnecessary combat outside of playing characters like Wigfrid or WX. What are some strange/"bad" habits you have regarding the game?

    submitted by /u/prawnperson1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to increase fps?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I currently only get 30 fps is there anyway to increase it?

    submitted by /u/FactParticular
    [link] [comments]

    A small but intresting finding:

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    The cutscene that plays when you start a new game can be skipped. Sometimes when you skip it Maxwell will keep talking, despite you having control of your charcther. During this time you can examine him. I've only tested this for Wilson. He says ''I hate that guy''. I'm really curious what charcthers like wendy and webber would say

    submitted by /u/The_Punnier_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Organizing your inventory?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Whenever I watch videos on DS(T), I find that they have super disorganized inventories. Which I can get if you're rushing or something, but in general casual playthroughs do you guys organize your hotbar, or let it be a mess?

    I feel like I over prepare a bit too much, but this is what my inventory generally looks like:

    Wood, grass, sticks, flint, salves, weapon, armour (three or so empty spaces) lantern, torch

    It works out because if I'm fighting, most enemies don't drop more than three things (spiders, bunnymen, etc.) So three spaces is enough, and if I'm not fighting I can wear a backpack.

    It also prevents those situations where you walk halfway across the Constant just to realize you forgot to bring an axe, or something stupid like that

    So am I just weird? How do you guys organize your inventory?

    submitted by /u/amazinglyegg
    [link] [comments]

    A question about drops

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Fellas, do the triumphant and survivor skin still drop from daily drops and gifts? Or do I have to buy them from the community Market? Cause I really wanna get a Survivor or Triumphant Wilson, but there's no way to buy it.

    submitted by /u/Jero_San21
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s play some modded don’t starve together (pc) dm me if your intrested

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    How many Moose can spawn at first spring (DST)?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I was chilling with my brother on ps4. We went through winter and we came to the spring then we noticed a strange thing. A few. There was 4 moose bosses! We died at second one :(

    submitted by /u/shmebulock19
    [link] [comments]

    Wx 78 guide..

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get stuck by lighting? Apart from Wicker's lighting book..

    submitted by /u/LegitCoolBoi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment