• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Don't Starve "A moment of clarity, in the eye of the (fire)storm..." - I've decided to do a refresh of some of my older drawings, starting with my 'Ruins Raider' Willow.

    Don't Starve "A moment of clarity, in the eye of the (fire)storm..." - I've decided to do a refresh of some of my older drawings, starting with my 'Ruins Raider' Willow.


    "A moment of clarity, in the eye of the (fire)storm..." - I've decided to do a refresh of some of my older drawings, starting with my 'Ruins Raider' Willow.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    My longest time ever. F**k the tall cyclops birds

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    YALL! THERE IS A TALLBIRD FORTRESS INSIDE MY HAMLET!! WTF?!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I'm trying to revive r/DontStarveIdeas

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hey, remember that sub? I requested, and now I'm a mod of it. The original owner seems like they abandoned the sub, but still are active.

    I changed some things here and there, made the community public, stuff like that.

    Maybe it's going to be used, now.

    submitted by /u/YesILikePizza
    [link] [comments]

    Second, ever winter! I've survived the winter for my first time ever... I can't believe I somehow killed Deerclops in a day!! Now its time for Spring, and I don't know what to expect... Any tips for spring? My friend told me to go into the caves.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Opinions on woodie?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I recently had a blast using him. I found him really fun to use. Maybe non at level of wx,wicker and wolfgang but he's basically a wilson with some benefit

    submitted by /u/Giamborghini
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for it to rain constantly in caves?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an issue with overconfident beginners?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I've played with voice chat in discord servers/groups, and one thing that always bothered me were beginners who you could clearly tell scoured the wiki and YouTube videos for DST, and then act like they know everything. I don't know, it's frustrating being told by a 10 year old(funny enough, they lie about their age but come on, what 17 year old doesn't know what time zones are) here's some examples of some true overconfidence/stupidity I've seen

    -A Woodie player claims to have visited the lunar islands several times. It took him 2 goose transformations to find it, and got stuck on the island despite our warnings to tell him to come back. -This player would not shut up about every detail(ie someone mentions dragonfly, player describes how to defeat him in excessive detail. We were on day 3. ). He also wouldn't shut up that he picked a total of40 grass . -Another player claimed to have several hundred hours on the game, killed fuel weaver, explored lunar islands, and insisted that they had to make a new account because they moved house, which was why their account only said 10. They died of food shortage in early winter(Admittedly, I was messing around and trying to find the new content). -This player supposedly got bored of playing vanilla(understandable, people can have their own tastes), and asked us to join them in grieving random servers. This isn't so much annoying as harmful.

    I might be slightly paranoid about this, but it gets on my nerves(watching them flop is amusing, though).Moral of the story, it's fine to be a beginner, but don't try to act like you're a veteran or feel like you need to prove something. Just have fun. And people can tell when you're bs'ing, so don't.

    submitted by /u/pinkjoy45
    [link] [comments]

    What

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    A wilson i had made out of this ripoff playdough sort of thing (it was called model magic)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Bruh my game bugged and now I have 2 Ro Bins. Don't know how that happened.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    RIP my only friend in this harsh place... Glommer.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    He was killed by Deerclops while I was fighting with him...
    When does he respawn?

    submitted by /u/CraftingLGm4u
    [link] [comments]

    Switch version - crafting item names

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if on the Nintendo Switch version of the game you can see the names of items required to craft things? I had the PS4 edition and found it very irritating that you could only see the picture of the item but not the name. I'm told on the PC version you can just hover your mouse over the item to see its name. On the Switch version can you tap it with your finger?

    submitted by /u/andrewjj758
    [link] [comments]

    How many people fish

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Not counting oasis or as wurt say yes or no

    submitted by /u/some_guy959
    [link] [comments]

    Turf placement collision bug

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried setting up an underground pig civilization in the caves?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    After previously playing a RoG+SW linked world for a long time and generally pussying out and fleeing to SW when summer came about, I want to give that season a whirl... and with the release of Hamlet, I want to do it in style.

    I was thinking about building a summer base in the caves and bringing over my pig slaves friends from Hamlet. Question is, has anyone ever tried this? Do the pigs work normally in the caves, following the day-night cycle? Do the shops even open, or does permanent darkness mess shit up?

    Long term plan is, naturally, building a gigantic civilization of mole people pigs, who only talk about their surface-dwelling brethren in hushed whisper and prophesize about the day of the reckoning, when they are going to paint Palace City with the blood and guts of those sun-loving traitorous infidels, but... well, that's a long way off.

    tl;dr: I want to do Hamlet meets Fallout (post-aporkalypse?), can it be done?

    submitted by /u/Dinsdale_P
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I've played DST for a long time but I've never played DSA, Hamlet or shipwrecked.

    I'm really interested on how Hamlet looks but I thinks it's a totally different gameplay experience right? Can you explain me a little bit the idea of Hamlet? I think there's an economy system or something like that?

    I'm thinking about buying the game but I'd like to know a little more about it.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Bessu_
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on who’s next to be reworked in DST?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment