• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 14, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Meme Friday - August 14, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Meme Friday - August 14, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I found this...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    When you discover that your world has a Tallbird Fortress. On day 292.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Deerclops is fun...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I really wish we could craft a Wes Balloon Mech. It could be completely useless in fights, slow to move around in and cost a lot to craft. Come on Klei, give it to us!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Play Don't Starve they said, It'd be fun they said

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    DST x Fall Guys

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    So, I been following the development of Fall Guys for quite a while, and I've seen them reply a lot on twitter to ideas for crossover skins, and I was thinking, what if there was a Wilson skin and there could be an item skin in DST like, idk, a backpack skin that looks like one of the characters of that game?

    I'll most likely a drawing of how i think that could be, just thought of posting about it here

    submitted by /u/Jero_San21
    [link] [comments]

    Pick your favorites!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    MEMES

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Memes

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I don’t get the lunar island’s purpose

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    As said in the title, I'm not certain on when, why you're supposed to go out to the lunar island and the sea in general. Like are you supposed to spend large amounts of time out there shipwrecked-style or are they just an additional thing, and if so, when is the best time to explore the sea. I recently defeated Deerclops for the first time (so I'm still extremely new to the game) and I don't think I'll ever have enough free time to go out and look for islands in such a massive area as it could lead to starvation. I wanna go try out all the stuff there so much but it scares me.

    submitted by /u/jasonikakis
    [link] [comments]

    My Hamlet house and garden (Day 171)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    What are some good mods?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    just wondering

    submitted by /u/superadeboy
    [link] [comments]

    Chester and eyebone disappeared and commands won't work for me to spawn him back

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I went through a wormhole with Chester and ran through the reeds path but he didn't follow so I went back to check if he died. I checked the whole reeds but he was nowhere and all of my items inside him just disappeared and the eyebone in my inventory as well. I saw him run behind me and then puff he just disappears. I almost discovered the whole map and he always just disappears and doesn't even drop his items. ( I also tried going back but nothing)

    Then I decided to spawn him but it never works, the items cannot be used whatsoever. I also did the remote/local thing everybody is mentioning, doesn't work. I checked the files and the commands are enabled but it still doesn't work. I am getting really angry. I am starting the world 5 times already because Chester just disappears on me with the most important stuff for the base and I just can't spawn anything. I am really tired and just want to enjoy the game.

    submitted by /u/acieI
    [link] [comments]

    How do you help Pipspooks as Wendy?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm playing Wendy in Don't Starve Together, and I found a Pipspook and found that I had an option to help it. Wendy said that it was pointing the way, so I tried to follow it. And yes, I was pausing and waiting for it to move. However, I felt like I was just being led on a wild goose chase. It would move one direction, and I'd move a bit in that direction, and then it would take me back exactly the direction I came. Which would make sense if I passed over what it was trying to lead me to, but I didn't see anything.

    I figured I was missing something, so I looked it up on the wiki. It seems like I pretty much had the right idea. Only new information is that its head blinks when you get near the lost toy. Which I never saw, so I was definitely never close to it.

    I must be missing something, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RothXQuasar
    [link] [comments]

    What to do when the Boulders of the world are all gone?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    What to do when the Boulders of the world are all gone?

    How can i proceed with the gameplay after this happens? I'm playing DS solo, RoG with hamlet enabled.

    https://preview.redd.it/kaahe3132vg51.png?width=432&format=png&auto=webp&s=59cb28bad82fa9e9c3197aec9e3756e5f5370517

    submitted by /u/MestreALMO
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that add DST bosses and features to DS?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Like beequeen, the fuelweaver, toadstool, crab king, oasis desert, Buffed dragonfly, lunar islands, while still being possible to use the skyworthy and seaworthy like in normal solo ds

    submitted by /u/PrefiroMolhoDeQueijo
    [link] [comments]

    Update hound waves

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    After a year or so in DST hound waves become boring an redundant. They honestly become more of an annoyance then anything, now every 3-8 days you have to run over to a hound trap field and kill them or if i want to fight a boss i have to wait for a hound wave to come so i don't get swamped in a fight. Increasing the amount of hounds infinitely each wave would not be fun and just be artificial challenge. In my opinion there are two things they could do after the first year to hound waves to make them a little more challenging and fun.

    1. Make it so instead of hounds, vargs spawn and make them less frequent. Possibly start with 1 varg every 3-8 days and then 2 every 5-10 and then 3 every 8 - 13 and 4 every 10-15 cap it at 5. Vargs could also drop an item to track hound waves in order to better plan fights.

    2. This idea I think is a little better and would honestly enjoy. On day 72 a hound final boss spawns in like a varg but with more health, damage and everything. After the boss is killed hound waves stop and the boss will now come once on the first day of every year.

    These are just a few ideas I had cause hound waves have become really boring past day 100 and often I will disable them after day 250, not because they are hard or I might die but because they become a nuisance. If you have any ideas or criticism feel free to comment it.

    submitted by /u/TheKillerRabbit1
    [link] [comments]

    SPIDERS?! Burn it! Oh wait... that was our silk farm? My bad.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/stratag3m/clip/DirtyFilthyGerbilItsBoshyTime More noob plays on Don't Starve Together. Chat was the savior (again). Join us now (9AM-4PM EST) in chat or game for more laughs!

    submitted by /u/releasethatkraken00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment