• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Don't Starve I know its not impressive but i like it๐Ÿ˜

    Don't Starve I know its not impressive but i like it��


    I know its not impressive but i like it��

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    My girlfriend drew us into a Don't Starve comic!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    A friend made me this for my birthday (these are my favourite characters). The Thing is that we doesnt play dont starve but know its my favoutite Game.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    A newbie in DST, wondering if the game is still being updated?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Playing on PS4, should I expect updates in the future?

    Thank you all :))

    submitted by /u/BlurpBlurps
    [link] [comments]

    Buff anime style Webber looks really cursed ngl

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Dst easy?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Ever since I've survived to day 100 I feel like the games to easy. My first time was wx78 then I went on and tried Wolfgang. I want the game to be more of a challenge it did have a sharp learning curve in the begining and I like once I climbed it. So what shouid I do just play challenge characters? I already did ruins and raid bosses

    submitted by /u/gdhdhduej
    [link] [comments]

    Red gems?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Hi I am a beginner to dont starve and I was wondering where is an easy place to find red gems to make Life Giving Amuelets

    submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx
    [link] [comments]

    Rabbit sound

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Hi was rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender (S2:E4), when suddenly I hear the exact same sound that rabbits make when they're chased. Exactly at 08:01 when appa is with momo in the swamp. Can someone tell me if I'm getting crazy?

    submitted by /u/tomyoz
    [link] [comments]

    Help with winter

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Do u have good tips for the winter? Because i am new.

    submitted by /u/ilay48
    [link] [comments]

    Map Marker mod?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hi all! I am looking for a map marker mod - nothing crazy, just something where I can put markers down to indicate resources for myself later. I haven't really had any luck finding anything in my search today. Do you guys have any suggestions? TIA!

    submitted by /u/DarthLacey
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any tips for playing as walter on console?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I am starting to like this character and because I am still new to him I am not sure about his strengths and weaknesses like the marble shots being the best until you go and get the cursed rounds and if you take dmg uh oh sanity is gone

    submitted by /u/bandanadee12
    [link] [comments]

    Bitches really be just throwing their stuff on the ground cause "its too much wood to make a chest, why not?"

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Its me, im bitches.

    submitted by /u/Heyoman2234
    [link] [comments]

    Question about !drops

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows when exactly do twitch drops happen? Is it every month or is it whenever Klei decides to put out new content? I was just wondering about this and there seem to be very few things online I could find. I was also wondering if anyone has a timeline of all the twitch drops up until now?

    submitted by /u/krtoleen
    [link] [comments]

    LF any group who plays regularly discord

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I'm on pc and I recently come back to DST. I stopped playing almost 2 years ago and I had 500 hours back then. Looking for someone who wants to do big base or want me to help them out with their big base. Im at EU region. I can play regularly. Better if its a group already for me to join. I'm tired to join public group and they have them reset the world.

    submitted by /u/ConfuseKouhai
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good way to automate azure feather farming in DST?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    In singleplayer I've always used Birds of the World + a fire farm to get mass quantities of azure feathers, but DST's smolder mechanic makes it so that the flingos break fire farms. There's also elephant cacti from SW, but that's not an option, obviously. Is there a good way of automating the process in DST other than burning through nightmare fuel to sleep the birds and collect manually?

    submitted by /u/psychotwilight
    [link] [comments]

    Wilson elemental omg (oh my god) by me

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Heya, just a question...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Does anybody have a idea of with don't starve hamlet is coming to the PlayStation 4? I've been waiting for quite a while and haven't been able to find any solid info about it

    submitted by /u/qualitymemesfor2020
    [link] [comments]

    Graphical mods

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Just wondering if there are any shader or graphical enhancment mods for the game? I've looked around and can't seem to find any.
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Robbon-
    [link] [comments]

    Help. Hutch disappeared!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I was in the ruins going to the anciennt pseudocience station and I took hutch beacause I needed him to carry my gems and thulicite. later I went to the labyrinth and opened a few chests and I noticed Hutch and the star sky dissapeared with all my stuff inside. I am worried because all the thulecite and gems I had were inside Hutch. Please help.


    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to maximize set pieces in world gen? PSN user so no mods for me!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment