• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Don't Starve Why did I make this

    Don't Starve Why did I make this


    Why did I make this

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Just a bit of colored pencil with our pal Chester

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Well That Was Lucky...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    My first time trying to draw something, made a little Webber

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Walani has the best quotes in the franchise dont @ me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    He found a friend (Fanart)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    He looked so adorable in that dress I just had to sketch him!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Hi everyone and sorry if this question is asked for the 6999096th time

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Can you play cross-platform Don't Starve Together? I mean, if I have a PS4 and a friend of mine has Don't Starve on Steam, are we able to play together?

    submitted by /u/piko_420
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this a long time ago, had no where to post it until I joined, so I'm leaving this here

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Deerclops / Bee Queen cheese not working?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Okay, before you judge me for even mentioning the above sentence, hear me out. I'm a decent Don't Starve player. I've mastered Dodge Hitting Deerclops, Moose/Goose, Bearger, Antlion, even been practicing the DST Dragonfly recently. The thing is, one time I decided to get Bee Queen to kill Deerclops instead of my normal methods because:

    a) My younger sibling was playing with me

    b) More importantly, we were playing console split-screen, and I'm more comfortable with PC

    In fact, I had become more comfortable with PC than I thought, almost dying to an encounter with a Terrorbeak in early Autumn. Anyway, I thought it would be a nice, easy way to dispatch Deerclops by getting him to attack the Bee Queen, forcing a fight between the two. Boy was I wrong! Both of them just decided to chase us around, barely deciding to fight amongst themselves. The closest we got was Deerclops killing a few Grumble Bees and freezing the Bee Queen, but she would always prioritize us as her targets after thawing. So what I want to know is: is it actually possible to get Bee Queen to kill Deerclops? I remember hearing that it was possible in an Edgy Rick video one time, but can it actually be done safely?

    TL;DR: I couldn't get Bee Queen and Deerclops to fight, can I actually do that?

    submitted by /u/Crafty2DMax
    [link] [comments]

    2 epic pigs, 1 DIRT BAG pig & CAVEMEN mod!!!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Holy shit i got two of the rook set piece side by side... and they attacked each other ... FREE GEARS!!!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Nightmare fuel

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I've been playing DST for about 160+ hours now and I've been looking for a way to farm NF quick and cheap but I don't know what kind farm is most effective and efficient.

    Any ideas on how to farm NF quickly?

    Shadow monkeys seems to be the fastest way but it's highly dangerous

    submitted by /u/TheAnimeLovers
    [link] [comments]

    trying new characters

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    i normally play wigfrid or webber as they are easy characters, i have a few ideas of who i don't want to play e.g wes or wx-78 and have already played wolfgang, wicker and abigail wendy (they were ok)

    any ideas (no dlc)

    submitted by /u/bloodangelmaster
    [link] [comments]

    im starving

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    anyone wanna join my discord server and play dont starve with me? i need a friend or friends. you may ask who tf are you and why should i join your server? and u are right but its getting dark and my torch is running out:(

    https://discord.gg/aDAesS

    submitted by /u/Ragunan
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn rate for giants?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm playing Don't Starve, and I went a whole year without seeing a giant. Then during the fall, the Bearger finally shows up (and while I'm trying to go insane in a controlled environment, no less). A few runs ago, I had a giant every season on the default settings. What is the spawn rate for them at the default setting?

    submitted by /u/supernintendo128
    [link] [comments]

    There’s a lot of fan art on this sub so I figured I’d post mine too :) Here’s a drawing I made of Willow

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    How often do you guys restart your world?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I seem to want to restart pretty often, even when I'm 200 or 300 days in. My base location never seems ideal, or I feel like I've been playing too inefficiently and using too much time to get to where I've been.

    submitted by /u/PaperCloud10
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch drop error

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I watched enough for all the drops, I got the PC twitch notification saying I had all 3, but guess what, I never got those items in DST, I didn't get the gifts to open nor they appeared in my inventory Please help! I like those but I don't seem to have them despite everything saying I should. I linked all accounts twice but no rewards still

    submitted by /u/Drac0b0i
    [link] [comments]

    When is the next update for don’t starve and what is it ?(sorry I’m new here)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Does anyknow know a mod that adds some late-game tools? (Don't Starve Together)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Basically, an upgrade to the gold tools. It's important to me that they not only have increased durability, but are faster at their job.

    submitted by /u/LordJohannibus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment