• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Don't Starve Thanks Klei for this fluffy pets

    Don't Starve Thanks Klei for this fluffy pets


    Thanks Klei for this fluffy pets

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    the boy detective

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Missing Half

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    手工自製飢荒盜賊豬軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Masked Pig - Polymer Clay (Fimo) T...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Skin idea for Wormwood

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    PIRATE WARLY

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I drew Charlie I hope you all like it Klei if you see this What do you think is it any good?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    My first time defeating the dragonfly. I wanted a good finale for my 1000th hour. What do you guys think? (sorry for the text in the down left corner)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Not the best Human Webber but hey its a human Webber (Don't ask why he's talking to a spider nor about the text)).

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Nintendo Switch Edition Antlion

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I'm currently doing a run in reign of giants on the switch. I'm fairly new and quite inexperienced but I've read up on the seasonal bosses. My world is coming up to its first Summer however I don't have an oasis biome. Is this glitch or a thing that's on the switch.

    submitted by /u/3vander420
    [link] [comments]

    Finally i buy the DST i not playing on mobile that's a dream complete pls tell me hints

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I survive 146 days on mobile and now i survive 47 days with wilson on the DsT on PC

    submitted by /u/wolfgangexe
    [link] [comments]

    200+ day world u can join on

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I have a 200+ day world on XBOX my gamertag is Nightwalker4564 add me if u wanna play. I will get of the server on friday. It is hosted by me a wilson, and my friend a wigfrid there is a community base and 2 moose gooses and a bearger roaming around but those are far away And if you find our base i might kick you because i get nervous and scared when people come to our real base because its good and i dont want it to get wrecked or something but if you prove your good and trust worthy i might let you on to the group

    submitted by /u/Nightwalker4564
    [link] [comments]

    You can now join the church of dont starve

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    The church is a group chat where I speak the tales I have seen of this land,I would be delighted to make a post to act as a bible.

    submitted by /u/buddy_08
    [link] [comments]

    The best creature in the game?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Wich one i should buy? The regular one, or together?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Random volcanic eruption?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Hey all! I just had a random volcanic eruption and there was literally no warning. I haven't even found a volcano yet!

    I'm on a jungle island and I see there are a few pieces of obsidian. I just started getting into Shipwrecked so I think oh, I haven't found obsidian yet. But as I'm standing near it there is a shake and my character reacts. That's weird, but ok. A little bit later it happens again and a full on volcanic eruption hits! Still haven't found a volcano, still on this same island, and I can't find any posts or anything on the wiki about this happening so randomly.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/rwiggly
    [link] [comments]

    I've killed 300 Krampii and still no sack.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    What happened to the streamer Volx? I enjoyed his stream the most.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I am new here. Just returned playing DST again after ~4years.

    submitted by /u/j3r3my_natural
    [link] [comments]

    Help Please

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I have to download DST everytime I quit I open my PC back up.. I am so sick of this, keep missing mt friend's forge servers..

    submitted by /u/ppitches69
    [link] [comments]

    Is walter the last dst character?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Deleting DS1 and never playing it again.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    When the core game mechanic consists of forcing me to pick thousands of grass and twigs because of permadeath, the game is broken. Picking grass stopped being fun many deaths ago. So did this game. DST is the better game. Why? Saving is good. Anybody who says saving isn't good is a liar. Just because you want other people to suffer like you did doesn't make the game any less broken. Nobody wants to pick grass that many times. DS1 is not fun.

    submitted by /u/blablabla29384
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment