• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Don't Starve Weekly Super Meme Thread - July 07, 2020 -, post your Memes here.

    Don't Starve Weekly Super Meme Thread - July 07, 2020 -, post your Memes here.


    Weekly Super Meme Thread - July 07, 2020 -, post your Memes here.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    You've missed Monday Meme? Don't be sad you can still post meme in this thread. You can also head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    Remember to stay cordial and let the other memers some room to post their own thread by using album when you can.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wormwood

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I think I’m going insane

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    "Willow and Wes" by Aphoedia

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    This one area of the map just continuously spawns bees, even though there are no bee hives around. What's up with that? (playing vanilla DS with a Wortox mod)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    POV: You're a Koalefant

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I’ve been playing for a while but what the fuck is this, I’ve seen pigs but why is this one named

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Merrymaker Winona

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    What the tree?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Looming threat

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    With the first winter gone and passed. Spring coming to a start and focusing on resources and upgrading the base. I decided to put up wooden walls around the base only to find out that they will become flammable in the summer and possibly become a threat to all our base. Shall I take em down or is there an alternative/mechanism that can prevent this?

    submitted by /u/Notorious_hd
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Is this frowned upon?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I have and many times reverted to a previous save when something didn't go as planned

    First time I fought deerclops and died due to getting overwhelmed and not knowing how to fight clops. Next time I killed him fairly easily now that I was prepped a little more.

    2nd time is when decided to fight antlion. I did good for a couple minutes but got overwhelmed pretty quickly because spikes trapped me in and I couldn't heal. With no touch stones available other than the ones underground. So I had revert again this time placing catapults better and having more healing items and being a LOT more cautious in the fight and eventually killed it

    3rd time I reverted was because I died to hounds in winter and they ate my deerclops eye and I was NOT HAVING NONE OF THAT so I reverted to before I died

    I'm just curious if people dislike this reverting thing because I struggle without the backup days since I want to complete a full year without changing the default settings to make it super easy.

    submitted by /u/OmegaGamer54
    [link] [comments]

    Klaus is defeated, what next?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    My group just fought Klaus for the first time. None of us have fought Klaus before so we didn't have much experience.

    Our team was Wendy, Wigfrid, and Wickerbottom(me). We all had a Ham Bat, 5 football hats, 8 Pierogies, and jelly beans. I as Wicker had sleepytime stories for when krampi spawn. We got unlucky and had a Hound attack in the middle of the fight so I had to put them to sleep. We ended up getting a scaled furnace blueprint and a Dragon Scale, a Krampus sack, and a couple of life amulets.

    What do you guys think we should do next? We haven't explored the ruins yet so that is a priority for summer. There are other bosses like Dfly and shadow pieces that we need to kill. What should we do?

    submitted by /u/BlasePan
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Hamlet DLC coming to GOG?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I've wanted to play this game for a long time and I'm waiting for all the DLC to be released first, but it seems that's not happening soon.

    Should I give up and buy this game with only Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked ? I'm not going to install Steam for a single game.

    submitted by /u/Grey_Locus
    [link] [comments]

    Started a wx-78 playthrough today and I'm fully upgraded on day 7

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I can feel T H E P O W E R

    submitted by /u/Raul_alb
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have .png (no background/transparent) versions of The Forge, The Gorge, Winters Feast, Hallowed Nights etc. logos? If someone has, can you please send me? thanks

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment