• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Don't Starve Playing Wes be like:

    Don't Starve Playing Wes be like:


    Playing Wes be like:

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    They See Me Rolling

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    手工自製飢荒大蜘蛛猴軟陶泥教學 Sculpting Don't Starve Spider Monkey - Polymer Clay (Fim...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    How do I fish? (I’m still newish)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Satisfying Image for Willow Mains

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Question?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I recently bought shipwrecked and reign of giants for don't starve. And apart from the seasonal bosses I'm not sure what exactly is different for Rog.

    submitted by /u/bigOTbar
    [link] [comments]

    How to spend my summer

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I'm on day 405 in my world and am going to spend the summer in the caves, but I've already cleared the ruins and labyrinth, and have 36 bunnymen houses for food in my base. I don't want to waste time, but I'm not sure what to do for 15 days. I was thinking of grinding nightmare fuel while grinding snurtles. At the moment I'm working on a storage system if that helps any

    submitted by /u/FinnGisavirgin
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused about the functionality of the Seaworth/Skyworthy

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I just read the wiki pages but I'm not entirely sure how it works, and I want to be sure before I risk anything. Basically, If I hop from a SW world to a ROG world, and construct a skyworthy in the ROG world and travel back to the SW world, will I land at the Seaworthy in the SW world? And just to be sure, do your inventory items travel with you the other worlds?

    submitted by /u/HussamAlhassan
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t i place wooden flooring

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Hello I am quite new to this game and i have just gotten wooden flooring but i cant figure out how to place it, can someone please help me. I live in a grasslands area if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Boydy_boy_
    [link] [comments]

    Subcribed Mods Doesn't Show In-game Mods Menu

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Subcribed Mods Doesn't Show In-game Mods Menu

    I subcribed the mods in the Workshop but when i open in game mods folder it says "You have no mods installed. Mods can be downloaded from the workshop." How do I fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/2abl7w20c8651.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0b19388dab0b07910d3e6c84e1129337d21c5c4

    https://preview.redd.it/3en8u7sub8651.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c3c7acec99a63a3a103cc65c97754f31b73e461

    submitted by /u/sugoigvn
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Walter

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I'd be interested to hear other people's thoughts on Walter now that we've had a bit of time to try him out. I think most people are fairly underwhelmed, and he's already not getting very much play on the pub servers I've checked out. Wanted to share my thoughts and see what you all thought, and didn't see a recent discussion thread on him.

    Things that are neat or interesting

    • He can kill birds and rabbits fairly easily and cheaply.
    • He can kill tentacles very easily.
    • There are some ways to trap bosses and just plink them to death, but it's very slow and probably not worth it.
    • He's good for digging up all the graves as he comes with a free chester, can move quickly around the world, and also the sanity drain doesn't really matter to him.
    • Movable tent seems neat, but I wasn't much of a tent person so not sure how great it is.
    • Really gives a use to marble farms since that's his good ammo he can use.

    Things that are not so neat

    • The slingshot is slow and has limited range, the damage is underwhelming. For quite a few different mobs, it doesn't really add anything, because you still have to end up doing a pretty similar kiting pattern in order to avoid getting hit. I don't think it can really be a primary weapon, since for many mobs it's just faster to use a hambat than messing around with the slingshot.

    • Wobby is not good for running away from things. If you get hit and knocked off, everything that was chasing you gets a bunch of free hits as you're bucked.

    • Initial exploration with wobby is not great. You move a bit faster, but you have to get down in order to pick anything up. In the early going you need to be grabbing a lot of stuff every screen or so, so the time save is kind of limited.

    • Does wobby have a good starving signal? He whimpers some times, and I generally feed him then, but other times he'll just shrink with no warning. Maybe I'm just missing the signs, but keeping him full size has been a crapshoot.

    • Walter's tiny stomach is annoying. I guess with the fast cooking and no sanity drain you're just supposed to make campfires and cook up small amounts of food? Not really my cup of tea.

    So those are my thoughts, what do you all think of Walter so far?

    submitted by /u/duncanforthright
    [link] [comments]

    What are some head-canons you have that are based on nothing but you still like them?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Day 3 and my luck came in. First time ever!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    How do I get bosses in don't starve PS4 style

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Can you please tell me what are those things on his hands?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Glitchy AF?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Is anyone getting all the glitches in their don't starve game? I'm on xbox one and since the update i cant adjust my worlds, my traps are always empty and are always at 100% (even when they act like something is trapped in them) i just put on armor and when i got back to where my backpack was, it's gobe. Just glitched out of existence.

    Is anyone else noticing this? Has anyone found any fixes?

    submitted by /u/steeprose
    [link] [comments]

    Wording on recipes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to my crappy intellect what people mean when it says put 0.5 meat etc. to a crockpot recipe? I'm not understanding the wording bc 1 would be 1 piece of meat right?

    So as I'm writing this I might be answering my own question but I'll ask anyways just in case I'm wrong.

    I haven't tried but are morsels, berries, 0.5?? And I'm guessing big meat and like real crops 1.0?

    submitted by /u/garchu31
    [link] [comments]

    Gift questions. How many can you get weekly and how? Can i see how many i've gotten this week?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Is there a way to see how many presents i've opened this week?

    How many can you get per week and how? i've seen contradicting posts from various sources, likely due to the gift system being changed in the past.

    From what i heard you get 1 daily plus up to 8 every 2 hours played. So about 15 total in a week if you log in every day and play 16 hours. Is this accurate?

    submitted by /u/littlescylla
    [link] [comments]

    Beefalo not mating in Spring

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to Don't Starve and I recently started playing RoG. My world start with Autumn season and everything works fine until I discover the beefalo are not going in heat during Spring. I know beefalo still have the heat cycle exactly like in base game but in addition of constant in heat for the entire spring (At least that's what I know from wiki). My beefalo does go through normal heat cycle but the "in heat for the entire spring" thing doesn't happen.

    Is that a bug or does beefalo don't go constant in heat for the entire spring anymore? Or is it because beefalo doesn't guarantee go constant in heat for every spring?

    submitted by /u/MemoryCK222
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing as Webber

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    First time playing as Webber

    This is the first time I've played as Webber, based next to the Queen's Gathering and have survived until Spring, what do you guys think?

    https://preview.redd.it/u2f9ff9ht3651.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=fea35233bc9b29b90f5ee7741add1ffdaa5c0145

    submitted by /u/BlasePan
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice for deerclops

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hey, new player here, I be picked up dst a long time ago and finally got around to playing it, I'm kinda doing it solo rn and I love Wendy whom I have been playing for a while, up to this point the entire game was quite easy, I though nothing of Wendy's lowered damage as Abigail blended most things I came across, now at the end of winter this big dude rolls around middle of the night, my sanity isn't completly filled about ~150 He surprised me whilst doing piorriges or however they're are called, I scrambled around him grabbing my spears my spine and my armors/ helmets and I realize the sanity drain way to late, at this point the hands steal my fire but I drop a lantern, I start kiting him but Abby messes up the pattern so I desummon her, now I kite him for a while but my sanity runs out and shadows start killing me and he is still on 40% health when they finish me, I used my life giving smulet to revive but I got killed again swiftly, I reloaded my save to the day before, what can I do against the sanity drain? It's the only problem during the fight, health isn't a problem as I have a lot of football helmets pierrogies and log suits

    submitted by /u/sellerie321
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I accidentally traded the seaworthy trinket with pig King and now its gone. Any way I can obtain another one? I thought you wouldnt be able to trade it as Yaarctopus doesnt accept it.

    submitted by /u/Mitaka1
    [link] [comments]

    Will don’t starve together be on the switch?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone had any news or info about this, also will hamlet be on the switch?

    submitted by /u/Cobwebcounty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment