• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - June 22, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - June 22, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - June 22, 2020 -, the day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can still post meme in the Super Meme Thread posted tomorrow or head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My wife's first video game.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Wurt is indeed, a character

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    No, we can’t

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Wigfrid a fighter all the way

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Don't Starve Together characters and their respective signs

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    a meme

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Walter has a gun

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Soooooo... HOW?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    What do I do with chests and chests of meat?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I ran into the Gosling glitch where tons of eggs spawn together, and after a long time, I managed to squash them with the combination of Old Bell and gunpowder.

    Either way, I've got truck loads of meat and I wanna know the best way to deal with it before it all spoils.

    submitted by /u/Robotguy39
    [link] [comments]

    One of those "meme" thingies

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    That's not good

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    [Xbox] Clicking on “world” when making a new game causes freezing?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I don't even know what this tab does yet because every time I click it on the game freezes immediately. Anyone else on Xbox have this issue?

    submitted by /u/DiddledByDad
    [link] [comments]

    Hamlet: Where to base new town?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to build my own town in Hamlet, and I finally have a world where I'm advanced enough to start. But... I have no idea where I should build it. Where do you all like to build yours?

    My Pig and Artichoke Ruins are decently close together, so I could build something in between them. Or I could build on the Herald Island for easy access to the calendar? But then I'm so far from everything else... The idea of populating the desolate BFB nest amuses me, but it's very inconveniently located and also, there's an infestation of Tallbirds I'd have to take care of first...

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/faerystrangeme
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Starve vs. DST

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, i have a small problem. I have about 6€ in my account and wanted to buy DS. While scrolling I noticed DST and wanted to play it with a friend, but she has bad Internet. ● I don't want to let the story pass and kindda want this linear development. I miss the opportunity to learn the game in DST. ○ On the other hand I don't want the game to end, when the story ends. I like the mods suppourt in DST. + a question: is it possible to play a full game with some you don't know in internet ? Or do all people just go in your server troll for a bit and logout? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Mahmoudso
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the DLCs? I'm a new player

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I was purchasing Terraria from Steam when I noticed Don't Starve was 75% off. I heard great things about this game, so I added it to the shopping cart. Now, the DLCs are also 75% off, but since I'm a new player, I don't know if it's worth it or if I should play the game before buying them. However, I don't want to lose the sale. Should I buy them?

    submitted by /u/Juampi2707
    [link] [comments]

    How to change your character mid game (dst)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    First, you should check meteorite areas often for suspicious moonrocks,if you happen to find one,break it for moon orb.Secondly, when the orb is dropped,you get a crafting tab wich allows you do make a offering and a celestial build kit (forgot its name),then build the build kit. Three:use the build kit on the spawn point wich exists in survival and endless, then you will need 15 moon rock and a moon ball with a purple gem .Moonrock is easy to gather with meteorites . For the moon ball,just search the refinement tab for it, then build it with moonrock ,then drop it and put a purple gem in it. lastly,upgrade the spawn point then make the offering with purple gem and moonrock ,then drop all your stuff next to the spawn point ,then use the offering on it.then it will get you to the character selection Screen.

    submitted by /u/aleksanderklaas
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer to Don’t Starve

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I just bought the game on pc yesterday both don't starve and don't starve together can u guys give me any times as a beginner

    submitted by /u/DuckO_os
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Mangoes

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Me and my gang have survived over six hundred days now. Game is good, still got lots to improve on builds from the early days when times were harsh. But I feel we've exhausted all the content the game has to offer. I appreciate Klei adding the sea so we can finally sail on a boat. And as much as I am disappointed the untouched paradise I was expecting to be touched by hellish lovecraft offsprings, I am perfectly fine the tropical island we are meant to reach is yet to be revealed. My friends and I want to retire and start harvesting mangoes, farmers.

    Imagine spending the remaining four hundred days farming mangoes and filling multiple bundling wraps each with 4 stacks filled of mangoes. I'd say it's living the life

    I'm sure you realise our situation and understand how much it will mean for us to finally be able to fulfil our plans and dreams.

    submitted by /u/Kirokill
    [link] [comments]

    What should I name my character and what should his benefits be? He is a miner

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Sound settings turn themselves to 0

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hello! I am trying to play the newest update but my game has no sound. It has sound when I play it through the built in speakers in my monitor, but not my headset. I have tried to change the Hertz of the headset in the sound settings but it didn't work. The game's sound worked perfectly fine last update

    submitted by /u/WebberVonBerouf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment