• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Don't Starve PSA for my fellow early beefalo rushers!

    Don't Starve PSA for my fellow early beefalo rushers!


    PSA for my fellow early beefalo rushers!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi Folks,

    I played with a few people and noticed this knowledge might not have been widespread enough, hence this post. Apologies if it feels like spam.

    It seems that one of the popular downsides of rushing beefalo domesticattion early is that you can't go through wormholes. This is absolutely false, and you can totally take your beefalo through any wormhole as long as you farm a beefalo horn and don't immediately make a beefalo hat for winter.

    1. go to a wormhole
    2. get off, and play the horn
    3. go through wormhole
    4. beefalo will be waiting on the other side.

    When your horn gets to 10% durability you can still make a hat out of it and the hat will still be at 100%. Hope this helps :). #GetThat163%MoveSpeed

    submitted by /u/ashinator92
    [link] [comments]

    Summer

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    So after almost 100 hours of gameplay, I finally survive to the last few days of winter. Summer is coming up and I don't really know what to do. The ice cube hat causes wetness and I have never been in the caves. Could someone tell me the best course of action to ensure survival? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DogBallsMissing
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to stop slurtles from coming in my base?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I'm fairly a noob and I wanted to try basing underground for fun, because I like the bunnymen (and so does Maxwell - I finally found something he doesn't talk negative about!) I was doing some base work with my buddy hutch when I found a slurtle just,,, munching on the flint in my chest? I was very much offended. It wasn't hard to fight it, but it was annoyingly long. I don't want these guys eating my stuff all the time. Are there any ways to stop slurtles from entering my base, preferably early-game friendly? If not, how far away should I base from any mounds? Thank you for any help!

    submitted by /u/amazinglyegg
    [link] [comments]

    Puffy Vest vs Hibernation Vest

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Which one is better protection against freezing ? as i know hibernation has a slow delay on hunger for good but what about freezing protection ?

    submitted by /u/mirzafurkangl
    [link] [comments]

    Gold ore rings?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    this is fine

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Kiting in DST on PS4?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So im still relatively new to the game, and i just cant figure out kiting on certain enemies. Clockwork knights, spider warriors, killer bees, all very easy for me to kill without a scratch. However enemies such as pigmen absolutely wreck me, as it seems like theyre trying to kite me, and they always fight in groups.

    its very frustrating, due to the amount of pigmen i need to kill in order to make bats and helmets. My current strategy is to either plant spiders nearby and make them fight, or put marble armor on and tank them all, but both of these strategies waste a lot of resources.

    Any ideas on how to counter the pigmen trying to kite me? any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ToastedNsloppy
    [link] [comments]

    is this wall enough to protect my base from forest fires?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Oasis Desert - No transformation?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I decided to base around the lake in the desert and the desert hasn't transformed on the first day of summer and Antlion hasn't spawned. It just rained for two days tho and I surrounded the lake with checkered flooring. Would either of that prevent it from working or do I just have to wait for the puddles to dry out?

    submitted by /u/leboulder
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of a huge herd of merms ?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I got 30 merms wandering around in the marsh following my burning of all their huts, any solution to murder them all ?

    submitted by /u/Kumigarr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment