• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 29, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Don't Starve It's Monday Meme - March 29, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!


    It's Monday Meme - March 29, 2021 - The day for all Don't Starve related memery!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Today is the day you are allowed to post don't starve-related meme on /r/dontstarve so go wild!

    Remember to stay cordial and that the rules (including the spam rule) are still in place.

    If you are too busy today you can head to https://www.reddit.com/r/DSTmemes/ for even more Memes!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I tried and drew a concept of a pitchfork skin from the new sea collection

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Wish a Happy Bday to Wortox!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    No sh maxwell

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Just realised i never posted this here, oops

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    i had a thought what if i connected my keli account ti my xbox accoun and my steam account do you think that would work

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    does desert turf prevent smoldering in summer or do you have to be in the desert

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    i was wondering because i dont really wanna base in the desert becausemy base is near a buch of resources

    submitted by /u/Foongus-fan
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody loves coffee

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I havent played in awhile and the resolution is bugged and I cant get off this starting screen, I looked up stuff about this and it said to do something with settings.ini which I dont even have that folder, I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing all mods and nothing has worked

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    DS or DST

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, BUT... I've been playing DS for a few years now, only with RoG, and I think I want to make the game feel new again. Should I buy DST (but I would only want to play solo, not sure if you can do that) or should I stick with DS and get another DLC? Basically, which is better to play solo? DST or DS + DLCs

    Thanks! Edit: Spelling

    submitted by /u/KirkySparks
    [link] [comments]

    How TF does saving work in DST console

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    help please :(

    submitted by /u/pworple
    [link] [comments]

    I made Don't starve Styled portrait of my oc, it was made some time ago. Hope you enjoy (I don't know which flair)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Can someone help me I’m not really sure what to do anytime I save my game and come back to the app this is what happens then I have to delete my world and start all over again pls helpppp

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Dumb and Dumber

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    DST game sessions not popping up

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    So I'm fairly new to DST and want to host a game on ps4. I click host game and create a world, chose my character and everything goes well. Then I disconnect from the server get on the next day and none of my worlds are showing up. While my world isn't showing I'm able to create a new world with the same settings as the previous one and I get back into the same world and when I disconnect again the same thing happens.

    submitted by /u/CantGetAUsername372
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I'm coming back after not playing for quite some time, what are the major changes?

    Last time I played was just before the Woodie rework

    submitted by /u/_Unoriginal-
    [link] [comments]

    I need help to recover!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    I'm trying to recover a save that I've left and turned off my computer at the same time. I still have the file but I cannot see it in the save select nor I can move it to another cluster as the same thing happens of it not appearing on the save select. If anyone knows a fix, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Durian32
    [link] [comments]

    if I start and then beat adventure mode will I be able to access the world I beat it on?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I've found maxwell's door and im hesitating to go through because I can't tell if I will lose my world if I do beat it,can someone please clarify?(BTW im playing on mobile if that changes anything)

    submitted by /u/yeetman426
    [link] [comments]

    Warly in DST vs ROG

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Not really sure what point I'm trying to make at this post, except just to vent.

    I barely play DST, and mostly play singleplayer. Most of the time that's as WX-78 but I've found him to be too strong and boring after a while so tried Warly who's pretty fun, with seemingly balanced upsides/downsides. Less stats from non-crock pot food, but boosted stats from eating varied crock pot recipes, plus a higher maximum hunger albeit a faster drain.

    So I try to play him in DST and then he just...can't even eat raw food? Even at a massive penalty? Why did they choose to do this? Then add on top his main benefit was nerfed into just a flat out DOWNSIDE in that there's no bonus from eating crock pot dishes, only downsides for repeating the same one too many times.

    I see his main upside appears to be the seasonings, which I'll admit I've never played far enough into the game to try them out. The wiki explains them though, and they seem fun I guess. Maybe the spicy one is good if you wanna all get together to fight a boss, and also the salt one for more damage resistance. But still, I'd imagine there's easier ways to buff yourself vs a boss than picking this character to play as given that's his only advantage.

    Sorry if this has offended any Warly mains, I definitely would appreciate some opinions from you guys on how you're meant to play him or what the community consensus is on him. I was inspired to make this after seeing a tier list put him straight into F tier, making me think this might be a common sentiment.

    submitted by /u/liam12345677
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for suggestions

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Any mod for DST that would disable mobs from destroying stuff?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I want the game to be a more casual Minecraft-like experience rn but that's the only missing piece from my mods

    submitted by /u/ForgottenCup1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment